He swiped it on and replied "Anu I will be home soon bringing someone with me.Will talk once am home "and put off the call

"Arjunnn" I screamed the way he monotonously answered the call. I am sure Di would be upset by the way he spoke.

"Baby don't spoil the fun. They have rattled me enough let them be disturbed at least for few hours thinking am upset " he gave me an evil glinted smile making me hit his head in process.

As the car came to a halt i looked out to see he stopped at our own hideout. We stepped into see all that I left for him is as such, in addition there are many stick notes that adorned the wall.

I moved into see those legible and neat handwriting of his scribed in all that he felt to ask me for these months in these post it's.

"You made clear we should not speak or see each other Basanti so whenever, that is almost every minute of the day, I want to ask you or say you something I scribed in for you to see when you are back." Arjun said standing behind me letting me know when he had written each one .

There were several miss you, come back soon, hope you are well, post it's. I had secured every one of them in a glass jar to read every single day of my life. This will let me know the depth of love I have been gifted with.

"I am going to get those canvases moved to our room in penthouse "he said easing us amidst the busy traffic.

I could not help smile at his every our getting emphasized.

"Still the offer remains with you to decorate your Bhai's penthouse that we are going to gift him "he said eyeing my smile and I nodded a big yes taking it up.

"We are going to turn it a home for Kavya and Bhai Arjun. Both have never felt the taste to be in their own space and they deserve all the happiness in their own home" I said already planning to decorate the way Kavya may like it.

As we neared the door my heart thumped in excitement to see everyone. He rang the bell while I stood behind hidden.

Door opened to reveal Di with 7 months heavy stomach and the rest of others followed her stance and stood behind her.

"Bachu am sor.." Arjun never let her complete the sentence and took her in hug.

"Shh Anu. Calm down am not angry on anyone. So quit these tears. I seriously wonder how Jeej put up with your nagging all these years." He said allaying her grief.

As he was motioned in by the family he stood rooted at the doorstep turning towards me. I hoped towards the family shocking everyone.

"Pari,Chand,Chotti" echoed the hallway and then all I knew was being squeezed in hug by everyone.

"I should have known that it must be my Pari. You have rattled me Duffer" Di twisted his ears while Jeej pulled Arjun from Di's hold.

"Save him some love Mithu. Poor boy suffered for long and he is the one who truly understands how i  get to put up with your nagging's" Jiju said making Di open her mouth wide in shock.

"Jiju careful with what you say ,you might end up consoling her through out the night today "Adi Bhai butted in making everyone laugh aloud.

"Pari you have gotten thin and am going to feed you until you get back to your old self " Di said after we all had conversed what we have been missing in our life for past 3 months.

"Yea Pari. Though your reports are good, you have shed weight" Jiju said patting my head sitting beside me after reviewing my medical reports.

Arjun chortled sitting in opposite ottoman "She still weighs the same Anu. Basanti better shed some weight, you are heavy to be carried" he said winking at me