Thank You 😍

Eeeeeks ours "YOURS TO REVENGE" was in 45th ranking yesterday, one among top 50😍😍😍😍. I am like YAYYYYY🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊. Thank you so much sweets 😍😍😍this is not possible without your love and support 😍

Well practically this is not an update, but I would ask you to read this to get connected with the story!

***
Every woman has a past.
Some were physically abused.
Some had violent parents.
Some had pubertal issues.
Some had sexual abuse as a child from their own family members.
Some had messed up love stories.
Some had been forced into sex in the name of love.
Some had been drugged.
Some were date raped.
Some had been viciously photographed on bed.
Some had been blackmailed by their ex-boyfriend.
Some were in an abusive relationship.
Some had menstrual problems.
Some had a broken family.
Some had a divorce.
Some had an obesity issue.
Some had financial droughts.
Some had drug or alcohol addiction.
Some had a few unsuccessful suicide attempts.

If you see a woman, who went through any of these but had already wiped her tears, tied her hair up, masked her sorrows with a divine smile, stood tall and strong, started walking towards her future because she still has some hope left inside her and has not given up on the concept of love that still exists in this world, do not stab her with her past. Do not confront her. Do not slap her with more abuse. Give way for her and walk beside her. May be hold her hands and walk for a while. You'll know how sweet that soul is and how strong her hopes are! You'll be amazed at how she carries herself after all her energy has been sucked out.

She need not always be the woman next door or from a different home. She could be your own friend, your own sister, your own girlfriend, your own wife, even may be your own mother. Do not judge her by her past. Gift her the peaceful future that she deserves. Hold her hands against the world, which knows only to judge. Give her the love that she always yearned for!

#Shared

#Projectwomanup
***

Girls isn't something ringing a bell in our mind. We all have gone (going) through any one of the above situation in our life, but the thing is are we ready to rise up and fight or are we going to huddle in a corner and wallow in our self-pity? Not all men harasses but all women at a point in life has been harassed physically, sexually or mentally. We all have got a nasty secret that may remain with us till our death bed. It can be anything- public groping, shity comments aimed at us, nasty looks, those touches in crowded bus/train and what not?! We speak dozen to ton when some girl is sexually harassed, then again we forget and go back to lead our life. I wanted a change, I wanted us to connect to the pain in a deeper level. What could be best for this than a book, where our main lead is sexually abused to connect us to the pain deeply?

These were the thoughts that were in my mind, when I formulated "Yours to Revenge". I just wanted to write on a character who was sexually abused, who preferred homicide thinking that it is the end, who was drugged, who was viciously photographed and blackmailed. So these things led to the birth of our own CHANDINI SAWANT and ANUMITHRA RAO from "YOURS TO REVENGE".💜

ANUMITHRA RAO, our own sweet heart and lovely dovely sister who was blackmailed, who was sl*t shamed, who was drugged and viciously photographed, who lost her confidence, who lost her persona was back on to her life with a bang, because of love of her life, Pranav. Love can do magic isn't it?

Over to Chandini Sawant, readers who have been following this story would agree with me on how Chandini suffered but isn't time to see how she is going to stand up for her? Is she going to believe in love and make a difference to her life? Well you will know answers in further chapters. Let me also reveal something, that there is some unexpected thing waiting for us towards the end and I got to say this now it is already a pre-planned one.

***
I just got to know this amazing project in wattpad ProjectWomanUp

☝interested people check out 😍

So sweets I just wanted to share how and why I ventured this story so rambled all these things 😐😜.I got to say you people are amazing on supporting me to get this book on one among top 50.Thanks once again for this sweet surprise. I should have been here yesterday with thank you note, but believe me life outside WATTPAD is pretty hectic. So a late thankyou note and post .Next update can be expected in a day or two.

Thanks again sweets for all your love 💜 Read,vote,comment and share😍💜

~Rami 💜