Chapter Fifteen: Let the War Begin

"Ya. How come you're only holding that?" Taehyung complained, seeing that his arms were completely full with the weapons they gathered while Yoongi was holding only a few.

"What? My arms are fragile." Yoongi replied back, making Taehyung grit his teeth in annoyance. "Why don't you just let the Beast take over? He could definitely bring all of these weapons back at our lounge." He added, smirking.

"What's your deal, huh?" Taehyung let the weapons fall from his arms and went to grab Yoongi by the front of his shirt.

"My deal is that everything is fxxked up!" Yoongi burst out and Taehyung was taken aback.

Yoongi finally lost it. All that has been happening, he just realize now that everything will start to totally change. And it wasn't easy for Yoongi to accept. It was all foreign for him - his feelings for Jisoo, the fact that he's helping the auradon kids to save everyone and him with his friends going against their parents.

"Not all of it." Taehyung said and Yoongi just stared back at him blankly. "Jisoo's still alive. We can still save her. And for that to happen, we need to help each other." Taehyung finished.

Taehyung mentally slapped his self for saying such cheezy words but somehow, he felt relieve after saying that. Because, deep inside him, he knew that Yoongi and his friends were a great help for them until this time and he was thankful for that. He couldn't exactly tell Yoongi personally but he hoped that Yoongi got the message.

"Yeah. We'll definitely save her." Yoongi replied shortly.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung was being thankful. Just by the words that Taehyung had said to him, he knew that the guy was actually trying to make him feel better. Yoongi didn't know why, but he suddenly felt hopeful.

"And Yoongi." Taehyung interrupted.

"Hmm?" Yoongi just hummed in response, not even bothering of looking him on his face.

"I want you to promise me." Taehyung started. "If anything happens to me, promise me to always stay by her side. To always protect her." Taehyung stated with his serious look.

And Yoongi immediately looked back at Taehyung worriedly. He suddenly felt something bad that will happen. And he didn't like the way taehyung just said those words to him. Yoongi just shrugged, not wanting to take his words seriously and went to pick up the fallen weapons on the ground.

"What? Are you giving Jisoo to me now?" Yoongi raised his brow at him, teasing him.

"Ha! Never!" taehyung glared. "You know what? Just forget what I said! You will never have her. NEVER. Did you hear me, Min Yoongi?" Taehyung rambled, feeling annoyed. "I will never give Jisoo to you. She's mine."

"Good." Yoongi cut off. "Because no one's dying." Yoongi declared, making taehyung smile back.

*****

"Will you please slow down? Ahh, my feet hurts." Jimin commented.

"You royalties are so pampered, aren't you?" Jennie scoffed and scowled towards Jimin.

"Whatever." Jimin gaped, getting pissed off by Jennie's remarks. "Where are we going anyway?"

"You'll know when we get there." Jennie replied.

Jimin followed Jennie towards a path leading towards the jungle. Jimin thought that Jennie would lead them into some dark place when they entered a cave, but Jimin got mesmerized when the cave lead them into the cove by the sea.

"Wow." Jimin praised, making Jennie chuckle.

"You never expected to see this kind of scenery in this cursed isle, did you?" Jennie asked feeling amused and Jimin immediately straightened his expression and cleared his throat, pretending that the place didn't interest him at all.