Chapter Three: The Villains' Kids

"Where the hell is that guy?" Jungkook huffed in annoyance. "This is all my fault. I shouldn't have said that to Taehyung." Jungkook blamed his iself for the disappearance of their friend.

"Stop that. It's not your fault, Jungkook." Chaeyoung disagreed.

"But—"

"Jungkook. " Chaeyoung went to grab Jungkook's wrist, stopping them from looking for their friend, Taehyung. "You're the most sympathetic and nice guy I ever knew, so please, don't blame yourself anymore." Chaeyoung for a moment looked intently to Jungkook's eyes and then averted them quickly, looking down. "It hurts me too if you're hurting." Chaeyoung mumbled just enough for her only to hear.

"Thanks Chae." Jungkook finally replied after the awkward silence. "I really appreciate you wanting me to feel better."

Chaeyoung immediately smiled upon hearing Jungkook's words. Her cheeks became flushed and she couldn't help but get giddy. Chaeyoung had a secret admiration towards her childhood friend. Ever since they were 7 years old, Chaeyoung started to harbor some special feelings for Jungkook when he once had saved her from falling on a cliff when she had lost her way inside the forest. Ever since that day, Chaeyoung started to get wary of everything and didn't like to take risks that may endanger her life and she somehow felt unhappy about it, since she couldn't join Jungkook, Taehyunh and Jisoo for quite an adventure.

"Isn't that one of the new kids?" Chaeyoung suddenly got interrupted when Jungkook pointed towards a blond haired girl running after a furry dog.

"Oh my god!" Chaeyoung panicked, remembering the fact that the girl's mother was Cruella Dev'il. "She's going to kill that dog! We need to stop her Jungkook!" Chaeyoung then pulled Jungkook with her, running towards Lisa who was still chasing after the dog. "Stop it!" Cheyoung yelled, stopping Lisa from running.

"Oh. It's you guys." Lisa rolled her eyes at them and was about to continue running after the dog who somehow had stopped from running too.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chaeyoung continued and Jungkook immediately went to place his self in between the two girls who were glaring to each other.

"I'm sorry about her." Jungkook said to Lisa. "Chae, come on. Stop this." Jungkook whispered to his friend.

"What? She's about to kill that dog!" Chaeyoung accused which Lisa heard, giving them her incredulous look.

"What the hell! Why do you think that?" Lisa shouted back, stepping forward, making Chaeyoung flinch in nervousness. "I wouldn't dare hurt any kind of animal for your information, princess." Lisa continued. "But I would gladly hurt a girly girl princess." She hissed making Chaeyoung whimper.

"Okay!" Jungkook quickly pulled Chaeyoung behind his back, facing Lisa himself. "Sorry about her, miss. She didn't mean any harm. She was just worried for the dog, that's all."

"And why is that?" Lisa scoffed. "Is it because i'm Cruella Dev'il's daughter?" Her eyes narrowing towards them. "You royalties are all the same. You wouldn't even think twice about judging others." Lisa growled and decided to leave.

When Lisa had finally left for them not to see anymore, Jungkook immediately faced and gave Chaeyoung a disbelief look. Chaeyoung knew that look. Jungkook was dissapointed and angry at the same time but he just kept quiet, not wanting to say anything that may hurt her feelings.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung whispered, her head bowed down in embarrassment.

"It's okay." Jungkook consoled, patting her on the top of her head. "Let's just apologize to her."