push & pulls no more

Start from the beginning

"Yah, I already told you I'm not acting anymore right?...besides you already shoot the ball and as I expected you scored 3points...or more than that, but yeah since you already say "yes" there's no turning back." Omyghad, I'm gonna die hold on, oxygen please!

"Are you kidding me?"

"No"

"Wait..hold on, chae this must be real because if you're joking me I'm gonna kill you I swear!....omg, my heart is pounding do much, can you hear it?"

"I can't, but I can feel it"

"Wait...really? You're Mine now?, Wait I think I'm dreaming hold on let me pinch myself" then I pinched myself but at the end I regret it cuz it hurts..I groaned because of the pain and she just laughed at me.

"Alright, that might be hurt but, I don't still believe this"

"What do you want me to do to make you believe this is true?...want me to kiss you again?"

"Yes, no, ye- ugh, chaeyoung...not here!" What did I just say? God help me..

"Wait..not here? So...I can do it later?"

"Yes...I mean chaeyoung!..stop being clingy.." then I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha, arraso I'm just kidding about the kiss..ah jinjja, I can't believe you're Mine now, that's really worth it." Then I just nod, I can't believe she's mine now too...you have no idea how happy I am right now 100000000000%

"Girls, we're about to start so go to your places now"

"Okay" we said at the same time.

'hey Mina, let's talk later arraso?...saranghae!' she whispered while doing a finger heart..

>>F.A.S.T F.O.R.W.A.R.D>>

After the concert, we went home late but thinking about what happened earlier gives me strength.

NO ONE'S POV

"wait...where's our michaeng?" nayeon asked jihyo.

"they're still talking outside."

"ah, hey jihyo-ah, they're really good at acting right? i feel goosebumps while chaeyoung's asking her to be her girlfriend....aww i wish that was real, but did fans really request that?"

"no, the others were requested but that thing...that's not requested, chaeyoung and i planned it."

"WHAT?!, so you mean.." nayeon stopped because she already know jihyo knows her point, she's just staring at jihyo waiting for her answer, jihyo just smiled and nod.

"but..i'm not sure okay?, let's just wait for their official statement" said jihyo then nayeon starts to freak out. meanwhile mina and chaeyoung..

(AT THE PARKING LOT)

"this is the best day for me this year" said chaeyoung

"yes me too....but what if bambam and somi saw the video?, what would their reaction be like?"

"pfft, i don't care about them, all that matters to me now is..you"

"yah, stop being so clingy and stop flirting with me.."

"hahahaha mianhae"

"btw, we should thank that fan who requested that right?"

"what? fan who? that's not requested mina, i asked jihyo unnie to help me confess my feelings to you before the concert starts.."

"what?, you're kidding me right?"

"i'm not, that's romantic by the ways, right?"

"yes, but ugh, wait do you think we should tell the others about us?"

"yes, all of them want us to be real, and here we are right now"

"but i'm shy~"

"hahaha...don't be, i'll tell them so..let's go to our room now"

"ne"

(At the dorm)

"why are they taking so long?" nayeon complained.

"i don't know.."

"btw...i can't move on from earlier i mean isn't chaeyoung cute and sweet?"

"Yup she is.." twice starts to talk about michaeng, then chaeyoung opened the door and everyone stopped what they are doing. Chaeyoung's still standing at the door alone with a blank face, everyone's confused why she looks sad.

"Where's Mina?" They asked. Chaeyoung just moved her shoulders and still standing there...weird

"I don't know where she is...she's in the other world now.." the others were creeped out because of the way chaeyoung say it..

"What?, Come on just tell us where's Mina, you're making us nervous you know?" Chaeyoung raised her head and looked at them, slowly she pointed at her heart and smiled...

"Here.." and everyone's like...'whut?'

*Grins*"alright I'll stop now, I'm just acting I'm so sorry hahahaha, but hey, I just want to announce something" she added.

'guess I already know what she's going to announce' nayeon whispered to jihyo.
'yes me too..'

"Alright...unnies I just wanted to say that...." Chaeyoung stopped then Mina entered the room and hold chaeyoung's hands..

"Chaeyoung and I were finally official now" Mina continued chaeyoung's sentence, and as expected everyone's happy about it. They ran towards the two and hugged them tightly.

"Finally!!!!" They all shouted.

"Oh, jihyo unnie why are you tearing up?" Mina asked.

"Nothing, it's just I'm happy and sad at the same time*sniff*"

"Why?"

"I'm happy because finally the two of you were official now, no more push and pulls, and I'm sad that I'm the only one single here...r.i.p singles, now I'm surrounded by these four cute couples..gosh I should start looking for my partner right?" Jihyo said jokingly and the others bursted into laughter.

"Wait hold up!, We should have a party tonight right?" Jeongyeon shouted then she opens a Champaign.

"Let the party begin!"

-----to be continued-----

Yay, after a lot of chapter/s they're finally together now...let's hope for a happy relationship for them❤😍😂

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo