Insert Middle Finger

(A/N: Use of Strong Language, and Violence)

With every good movie (or bad one, for that matter) there is always at least half an hour worth of advertisements. With every "the following preview has been approved for all audiences", I caught myself glancing at Tom, and then being disgusted at what I saw. I mean, they were practically procreating right in front of the whole theater. At one interval, Jordan covered my eyes.

"They're disgusting," he said. "There's a time and a place for that. God, I hope we didn't act like that."

"I hope not," I joked. "I mean, you're cute and all but.. I have my limits."

"As do I," Jordan said with a peck on the nose. I smiled at him, then rested my head on his shoulder, ignoring the audible slurping sounds from Tom and Co. Finally, the lights dimmed and the title screen played for the feature film.

"Fucking finally!" I heard some shout, then laughter rippled through the room. Soon after, everyone fell into a mesmerized hush as the opening scene started to play. Except for, of course, Tom. My good ol' skateboarding buddy was still going at it in the absolute silence. Old couples stared at them in horror and moved away. Parents covered their children's eyes and ears. Teenagers muttered things like 'get a room', 'PDA much?' and one guy even said, 'score man', which earned him a look of doom from the girl he was with. I groaned, and settled in my seat. Time for selectively ignoring things, something I am especially good at.

"Oh, for fucks sake. I can't take this anymore," I said loudly. We were about an hour into the movie, and we were at a monumental turning point. Character A is holding Character B in their arms, trying to keep them alive. Meanwhile, Character C is pulling out a gun, probably about to shoot them both. Right as C is about to pull the trigger, Tom's company decided to let out a very audible moan. If there is one thing you cannot do to me, it's ruin great acting and script writing. "Jordan, get off me," I said angrily as I pushed his arm off me.

"Vic, no," he started, but it was too late.

"Fucking hell!" I started, shouting down the rows at Tom. "What the hell do you think your doing? Showing up here, paying to see a movie, then sitting here together and just going at it? Like, what the fuck dude?" Tom pulled away from the girl's face, and I heard shouts of encouragement ring through the theater. "There are children here, assholes! There is a time and a place for stuff like this, and this is neither the time nor place!"

"Babe.." I felt Jordan tugging on my arm, but I shook him off.

"And I bet that isn't even the worse part, is it? No, it couldn't get any worse then ruining an amazing movie for people. Oh, but it could! I bet your gonna dump this girl. You just like her for her ass and her face. Maybe not even that! Your just looking for someone who gives good head, who cares about the rest?" At this point, I was growing restless. Tom still hadn't said a word, but the crowd was whooping and whistling. Even Jordan cheered at one point. "And look, the sorry jerk has nothing to say for himself." Bang, went the gun on the screen as Tom stood up, with the god forsaken smirk on his face. The chick tried to hold him down, but he shoved her off.

"Well look who it is.." he drawled out, taking his time. "The bitch who begged me to fuck her in the elevator."

"What?! No!" I started, but he cut me off.

"Oh, cut the BS sweetheart. You were practically begging me to screw you senseless, so you could break up with your shitty boyfriend. You were so happy I agreed to go out with you, I thought you were gonna cry." Bang, goes the gun.

"Vic, what the hell is this about?" Jordan asked, standing up next to me.

"Nothing, just some arse twisting the truth," I said to Jordan. "You wish that's what really happened! I have never spared a thought about you and your fat ass!"