Prologue

A/N:-The remaining "description" part continued here due to limited number of words. Also this story contains mature content. So you have been advised. I'm not sure about this story so let me know if I should continue this or not.:-) And if you manage to read the whole page, don't forget to read my note at the end.It's important.:-)

 ALSO IF ANY OF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, COULD ANY OF YOU MAKE A GOOD COVER FOR THIS STORY? please?..

All  copyrights for this story are reserved to the author.Please respect the hard work of the author. Plagiarism or any such actions will not be tolerated.

I'm sorry but I just want my work to be known as mine and not someone else claimingthat which is mine. I know there are no such people here in wattpad but I didn't want to take risk..

Okay,okay..you can read now.:P

She moved out of the water in all her naked glory. Drops of water sparkled like diamonds under the sun trailing along her curves and disappeared into her core. Every creature, big and small which were nearby gaped at her. Such a beauty was rare to find. Her long straight black hair stuck to her breasts allowing a sneak at what lay under those strands of midnight black hair. A small smile formed on her red plump lips as she basked under the sun with her eyes closed, unaware of the creatures basking under her beauty or the man whose gaze never wavered from her face.

A blinding thirst formed in his throat. Fangs elongated when she tipped her head back giving him a nice view of her long slender neck as if she was begging him to bite her. He longed to see her eyes. What color were they? Would they darken when she was filled with lust? Was her skin as smooth as it looked? Was her apple red plump lips as soft as they appeared? Could they move in an age old sensual dance with his lips when he kissed her?

And her smell...Oh God! he groaned inwardly. She smelt of rain and sex.

The more she kept her eyes closed the more he longed for them to open. To see what those long black eyelashes were hiding. As if on cue, her eyelashes drifted apart quenching his curiosity. He was shocked to find the dark green eyes with specks of pale grey in them. They were not filled with the innocence of seventeen year old girl. Girl?  he laughed at himself. Any sane person on looking at her voluptuous body would know she was not a girl. She was a woman. She was far developed for her age.

Her eyes held sorrow, knowledge, vulnerability but all those emotions disappeared within seconds and displayed only hatred. He flinched at her last emotion. What did she hate so much? Her eyes were quite a contrast to the smile on her lips. As he roved his eyes to her lips he noticed it had formed a thin line. He knew at any moment she would avert her gaze from admiring the sun and thus he disappeared into the forest promising himself to find her again....

A/N:-I have been wanting to put up this story since forever but had the courage to put it up today.If you like it let me know with your feedback.No pressure, people..I'm asking because I want to know if you like the prologue enough for me to continue this story as thisis my first time at writing something of ths sort..