Looking at Obi and Shizunai, I see them act as if nothing was going on. The fact that they're acting indifferently is a good sign. I don't need them chickening out on me, because there's likely a catch to what he just said. Right now, it just seems too easy.

"If you decide to take the question, but answer it incorrectly, you will not only fail. But you will be banned from taking the Chunin exams, ever again."

A horrible sense of panic fills me, and I try to regain the ability to breath properly. HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

A chair screech's back, and Kiba stands to his feet. A scowl planted on his face, showing that he was all but happy.

"That's bull man! That's ridiculous, what kind of bogus rule is that!? There's lots of people who've taken this test before!" Akamaru barks in agreement, backing up his owner as best he could.

The scene was cute, but they were causing a commotion, and I kinda want this part of the exam to just be over with.

"Kiba, please just sit down." My voice was calm and cool, and the moment my voice rang out through the room, all grumbles and yells from Kiba instantly stop.

He turns and looks at me with wide eyes. "But Kana-chan, he-"

I shake my head at him and lean back in my seat, arms crossed and relaxed. "I know, He's acting like a bastard, but if we want to get through this damn thing. We need to see how it plays out, and we can't do that if you AND everyone else is causing a huge commotion."

A few snickers erupt as people take in what I said about Ibiki, although the snickers were mainly from the other Chunin, while the Genin stare at me in shock.

Kiba looks at me with an unreadable expression before sitting back down in his seat.

"Well now that that's solved, we can begin with the final question, but before I do. Is there anyone that wants to leave? If so raise your hands and your number will be recorded, after that you're free to go."

At first it was just plain silence, but that was short lived.(like everything else)

People begin to raise their hands, and apologies began to ring out through the room as they all left. I shake my head at them all, why are they giving up so easy? Even if they had to stay a Genin all their life, they could have become stronger and become successful. These titles are merely that, just titles.

Well, sorta.

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want, but you guys aren't gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I get stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!" Naruto's voice reach's my ears, causing a small smile to grace my lips. I lean forward and rest my elbows on the table, my head resting in my palms.

"That's my Naruto." My whisper was barely audible, but from the corner of my eyes, I see the red head turn and look at me.       Ignoring him, I look towards the front, to see that Ibiki was staring right at me again. Cocking my head to the side in faint amusement, I flash a wide smirk.

I feel my eyes widen in delight as he gives me a smirk and a deadly aura begins to come off him.

It is SO on.

For a mere second, I let my Chakra flare dangerously, and almost every Chunin's head snaps towards me. I give a little wave with one of my hands, and at this, my sound sensitive ears pick up a chuckle from Ibiki. Masking my Chakra again, I wave at Ibiki to carry on. Considering that no one else was volunteering to leave.

"Well then, I admire your determination. For those of you remaining, there's only one thing left to do......and that's for me to tell you that you've all pass the first exam."