{1}

You were running. 

From what?  A monster. 

His teeth bared, long and sharp, uttering the words.

"I'm coming for you..."

You woke up screaming. This was the fifth night in a row of you having the same dream.

You sat up in your bed and picked up your phone to check the time *8AM*.

"Oh God...I-I'm going to be late!"

After shoving on your school uniform you hurried downstairs, grabbing some random apple off the kitchen counter. Your mum rolled her eyes at you as she saw you run out the door. 

"Bye Mum-Love you Mum!"

After just missing the school bus you sprant down your neighbourhood to get to school surprisingly ontime, where you then bumped into your best friend-- Rose. 

"Hey Y/N!" She spoke enthusiastically.

"Oh hi!" You sarcastically replied.

"What's wrong Y/N? Oh wait nevermind no need to answer" She replied as she darted her eyes towards the entrance nearby.

You immediately covered your ears as the doors opened revealing seven very attractive men. With these men you were followed by routine high pitched screams coming from fangirls, making your ears feel like they were going to bleed.  The tallest member of the boys, going by the name of "RM" and his real name being "Namjoon", shot a wink at Rose as they passed by you. Rose began fanning her face in awe over-dramatically leading to you instinctively scoff loudly, conveniently making one of the members stop walking and turn around.

 Darting his eyes at you, you knew exactly who this guy was-- the most fangirl-famous of them all... Park Jimin. He began walking towards you, placing his hand at your locker above your head so you were cornered. You couldn't help but cringe at his reaction, giving him a smug look.

"Hey baby~ Can't keep your eyes off me can you hun? You should open that pretty little mouth of yours more often and who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky with me". Jimin then moved away from you, where you then made the loudest gagging noise you could possibly make to get your point across. 

With all the fangirls staring you down in envy, you were enraged. "Ew. I just got hit on by the bloody school heart-throb Park Jimin!" You held a face of total disgust as Jimin returned to the other six members and took the lead to carry on walking. 

Rose rolled her eyes at them after having her fangirl moment, looking at you apologetically. "He's dating Mina anyways.. he wouldn't do anything to stop that bitch". 

As you began laughing at Rose's comment you spotted a petite girl stumbling behind the seven boys. Gaining your attention you noticed she was very pale and thin.... What happened to that girl and why is she following them? 

Jimin's POV

Wow, she's definitely an interesting one. Maybe I should get involved with her more often-- to cause some trouble. 

Jimin continued walking down the hallway, a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey -- Author here (again lmao yes I know) 

So-- how was this chapter? Bad I know. But it's better than what it was like back in what 2017/18? That was literal trash and I had to somewhat make it better so my eyes didn't burn. I'll be regularly editing previous chapter and making some story adjustments so keep your eyes peeled! ~Author-nim