- Chapter 15 -

I was driving. So fast. Tears blinding my sight. And I didn't know where I was going but I just couldn't stop driving. I was looking at the front not really seeing anything. At some point I realized that I either stopped or I would have an accident, even if that didn't sound so bad to me at the moment.

However I parked where I could and exploded crying. I was parked right in front of the beach and despite a few cars parked at the same line as mine, I guess because of the time and the not-so-warm-night there was barely anyone at the beach.

After a little while I got to stop crying (at least not so hard) and grabbed my phone. I had eight missed calls from Jade. Not that I cared though. I unlocked it ignoring the missed calls and called the only people I needed to talk to at the moment: my best friends. I called Jesy first and, as soon as she picked up, all I said was a "hold on" and added Leigh-Anne. She took a little longer than Jesy but eventually picked up the phone as well. Even if Jesy was more updated with the subject of me and Jade, or Jerrie, as she made up once and liked to call us, Leigh-Anne knew enough so I didn't have to explain everything to her now.

Leigh-Anne: Hi babe!

Perrie: Jesy is also in the conversation okay?

Leigh-Anne: sure, hi Jes!

Jesy: hey Leigh-Leigh

Perrie: I need to tell you something

Leigh-Anne: Pez, are you crying?

Perrie: yes

Jesy: oh wow for the first time you haven't even denied it

Perrie: why would I? Isn't it too obvious?

Usually I didn't like to recognise that I was crying but right now I was sinking and chocking on my own sobbing while trying to form proper sentences.

Jesy: baba what's up? You're worrying us!

Perrie: I told you Jade only wanted to fuck with me, because it's taken her only 5 days since then to go and kiss her ex-girlfriend in a club

I exploded angry, even if I felt sorry for Jesy then because even if she was the one assuring me Jade didn't want me only for that, she was not the one to blame for what had just happened.

Perrie: sorry, I know it's not your fault Jes

Jesy: it's okay babe

Leigh-Anne: she kissed her ex-girlfriend?! And how do you know?

I explained them how I saw them, from the phone call to Jesy to the place I was now, telling them in detail everything that happened in between.

Jesy: I think you should talk to Jade Pez, it may be a misunderstanding

Leigh-Anne: if she had done it on purpose she wouldn't have ran after you as soon as she realized she got caught

Perrie: I don't know but I'm sure about what I saw. I need to try to put everything into place inside my head before I talk to her

Jesy: I understand but even if you're mad let her at least explain herself

Leigh-Anne: otherwise you may lose her and, as far as I know her, I don't think she would do that to you

Jesy: exactly. However, if it turns out it was her intention and not an accident you better tell me so I can take care of the situation, because I will go find her

Leigh-Anne: Jesminda Nelson! Keep your arse in South Shields and your hands away from her!

Through the tears I have to admit I slightly laughed at them. Those two idiots were my best friends, and I was glad I could share everything with them.