- Chapter 7 -

I was so nervous. I had just left Cindy at school which meant it was only morning and I was already freaking out about that night. That Friday night I had been waiting for all week. It was just another meeting with Jade but I don't know why I was feeling it would be a little different. Up until now, we had been meeting in the morning, in the afternoon... never at night (besides that night she came to watch Frozen with me and Cindy). So I was losing my nerves.

I arrived home and sat on the couch. I decided it was time to tell Leigh and Jesy all that was going on with Jade. They were my best friends so they would support me. I clicked on the WhatsApp icon and then I started a conversation on the group chat I had with both of them.

Perrie: hi ladies!

Jesy: hi bitches ♥

Leigh: aloha!

After rambling for a little bit about each other's lives, I decided it was time to tell them. I took a deep breath and started typing.

Perrie: well, here come the news...

Jesy: uuuh spill the beans Edwards! ;)

Leigh: what is it?

Perrie: so, you know this friend of mine I've got here, Jade?

Jesy: yeah, what is up with her?

Perrie: I think I'm kind of... well, you know, developing some deep feelings for her...

Jesy: wait, are you telling us you're into her as you would make out with her?

Perrie: actually... yes

Leigh: OMG you're in love with Jade?! I'm so happy for you!

Jesy: MY BABE IS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL!

Perrie: girls, calm down your hormones, nothing's happened yet, but I'm meeting her tonight and I'm so nervous... Also, I didn't know how you would take it, like me liking girls, that's why I was scared

Jesy: you idiot you know we love you! You never have to worry about what we will think of you, we will support you no matter what

Leigh: I agree with Jesy, we're here to support and help each other out.

Perrie: thanks girls :)

Jesy: oh and a little advice for tonight...

Leigh: *dirty Jesy about to make an appearance*

Jesy: wear a thong ;)

Perrie: JESMINDA NELSON!

I started laughing at Jesy. She always had to show her dirty side. But, honestly, I was laughing at her text.

After knowing Leigh and Jesy accepted it, I was much more calmed. I think I mentally made this scene much bigger because they accepted it in no time and not even asking questions. I loved having friends like them.

Even though that was now clear, I was still nervous as hell: my date tonight. I mean it was a date, wasn't it? Whatever it was, I wanted to look gorgeous tonight so I better started preparing myself. Yes, my "date" was in 9 hours but I had to do a lot of stuff.

First things first, I wanted to get my work done for the day so then I could properly focus on getting all ready.

After 1 hour or so, I had all the work Amber told me to do done, as today she didn't give me much to do. When this was done, I decided to go upstairs. First thing I did was shaving. I got into the shower and I shaved my legs, my armpits... You know, all that good stuff.

Then, I took a deep shower, used a nice body scrub so my skin would be smooth, I washed my hair as well and as soon as I was out, before doing anything else I had to do it: I jumped onto the bed and rubbed my shaved legs against the sheets. Let's be real girls, we all do that, it's a really satisfying feeling.