DESCRIPTION - EDITED

Aya's notes: I wrote this story back in 2017 and I was still dumb at that time. I mean, I'm still dumb now but I'm dumber that time and I realized there are so many mistakes and kajejehan included in this story. I changed my writing style now and is continuing to improve it. I remembered my classmate's advice and decided to edit this story for the better.

All in all, I'm still lacking in knowledge back then but this is the very first story I've completed and this story means so much to me. I wanted to make it better so I can have the confidence to recommend this story to other people.

I hope that after I'm done editing this story, the few readers that noticed this story will be more satisfied. Your enjoyment and praise makes me happy.

-=-

TRAILER:

I'm a vampire prince waiting for his princess. I've waited for almost 7 years. Kahit na sinong babae nililigawan ko para lang mahanap ko ang prinsesa ko. There are 3 na nagtiyaga sa'kin. But unfortunately, they left me. Hanggang sa di inaasahang pangyayari... nakilala ko ang isang babae. A girl with personality that is full of mystery. Siya na nga kaya ang prinsesa ko? O aabot ako ng isang dekada sa kahahanap sa kanya?