Chapter 5.5 - EDITED

KREL

We are currently walking back to our classroom but ever since I've told Mitch that I might have fell in love with Prince Kir at first sight.. I think she's been ignoring me since then. If you think about it, it's actually a long time ago when I fell in love with Prince Kir; ever since we're first year highschool. Well, it's been 4 years. But until now, Prince Kir doesn't know it. I even doubt if he remembers me. I met him because a few troublesome males were chasing after me that time. Back then, I was told to hide my ability just like right now so although I can put up a fight and send them to the hospital or to their deaths, I just decided to run away. Until I bumped into him and this is how our conversation went.

<FLASHBACK>

Curses, it hurts. Who the f-ck bumped into me?! Huh, wait.. it hurts? Who the hell did I bump into? I raised my head to look at the guy in front of me.

"Oh no! I'm really really sorry, big brother." I apologized in a panicked voice as I looked behind.

"Okay lang." That big brother said. Sh*t! I currently have no time for this! The guys chasing after me are already catching up and before I could start running once again, they've already grabbed both of my arms.

"What the?! Let go of me!" I shouted at the jerks with narrowed eyes. The big brother is still unmoving in front of me, neither getting out of my way nor helping me get out of this ridiculous situation. Heh, unfeeling big brother, you look like a knight in shining armor so why not help a damsel in distress?

"Sa wakas! Nahuli ka na rin namin. Mabilis ka palang tumakbo? Magpasalamat tayo dito sa nabangga mo." One of the jerks said in an irritatingly sarcastic tone and then he laughed maliciously.

"What do you need from me, huh?! Tch! Let go of me!" I exclaimed as I wriggle out of their grips.  

"Hey! Bitawan niyo siya!" Oho? You're finally making a move, knight in shining armor? Took you so long to do so!

"At bakit?!" Jerk number two asked.

"Dahil girlfriend ko 'yang hawak niyo. Ngayon, kung hindi niyo siya bibitawan, ako ang makakalaban niyo!" The big brother from earlier said. Wait, what did he just say? G-girlfriend? Me? Huh, I commend that glib tongue of his even though his words are a bit cliche.

So the Jerk #3 started a fist fight with that big brother since two of his lame gangmates are holding both my arms in a death grip, not that it's tight or painful but if I were replaced with an ordinary human, then these two jerks' grip certainly is tight and painful to take.

The fist fight ended in a breeze and it could be described as a one-sided beating. Looks like the big brother is quite strong with his fists. Jerk #2 who's holding my right arm, seeing that his gangmate lost to that big brother and is now unconscious, he let go of me and rushed towards that big brother to take a beating. Just like my words, he did indeed took a beating. Whether it was defense or offense, he both failed miserably and could only take punches from that big brother. That big brother is also quite vicious to target Jerk #2's face.

Unhanding my left arm, Jerk #1 also rushed towards that big brother, feeling indignant at seeing his gangmates being beaten in front of him. I suppresed the urge to laugh at their misery as I watched Jerk #1 received punches until he couldn't get up anymore. Quite the joke, aren't they?

When that big brother finished beating up the three jerks, I run towards him and flashed him the prettiest smile I could muster.

"Big brother, thank you for saving me." I told him as I smiled.

"It's nothing and I'm Kir by the way." He introduced himself and extended his right hand for a shake.

"Oh, uhm.. I'm Liz." I introduced myself and extended my right arm to shake his. Wha-- there's a spark? Why did I feel a spark coming from our interlaced hands? 

"Alright Liz. Nice meeting you! I've gotta go. See you when I see you." He waved at me after we let go of each other's hands as he smiled, turning his back on me. That was quite a handsome face and handsome smile I might say. And the spark... although I might have been the only one who felt it.

<END OF FLASHBACK>

So yeah! That's the reason why I fell in love with Prince Kir. It might be quite ridiculous because I could've totally handled the situation, and if it were not for bumping into him I could've perfectly shaken off those jerks. But anyways, it's a fact that he saved me and he looks cool while doing so. Plus he's handsome, especially when he smile. Added to that the sparks I felt, I've completely fallen in love with him.

To be continued.