Chapter Fourteen: Welcome to the Isle of the Lost

Start from the beginning

"No! Please don't!" Jisoo pleaded. "I'll go with you." Jisoo said, making Jungkook and Jimin scowl.

"Jisoo. No!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"It's okay." Jisoo assured. "I'll be okay." Jisoo hugged the frustrated Jungkook and whispered, "I'll be waiting for you and the others at the Isle." And she finally let go and gave Jungkook her knowing and determined look.

"I promise, we will get you and Taehyung." Jungkook nodded secretly.

*****

Just before Yoongi went to free V:

"Lisa! Stop that!" Hoseok complained.

"What? It's not like he's dangerous." Lisa fired back.

"Guys! Focus! We need to somehow sneak inside that ship!" Namjoon reprimanded.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Lisa decided to somehow sneak inside Hoseok's father's ship. Hoseok knew just where to go for them not to be spotted but they got held up when Kuma, Bambam's dog spotted them, growling at the same time.

"You don't call that dangerous? Ya! Just look at that growling!" Hoseok whispered.

"Shhh! Guys, keep it down, will you! Someone will hear us!" namjoon freaked out.

"Let me handle this." Lisa volunteered.

Lisa, being able to communicate with animals, had managed to convince the dog that they're were part of the crew. Lisa even made the dog smell Hoseok who have the same scent with his father, the captain.

"Aissh. Do you really have to do that?" Hoseok glared.

"What? You should be thankful that we successfully infiltrated the ship." Lisa rolled her eyes at him in return.

Namjoon, Lisa and Hoseok disguised themselves as pirates. Namjoon wore a fake beard and a spectacle on his eyes. Lisa wore a boy's clothing and tied her hair and hid it with a hat while Hoseok wore an eye patch on his left eye and a bandana was tied on his hair. They were situated in the kitchen with Namjoon mopping the floor while both Lisa and Hoseok were busy fighting while washing the dishes.

"Ya! Watch it! Can't you see that I keep on getting wet because of your stupid clumsiness?" Lisa yelled.

"Aishh! It's you who keeps on getting us wet!" Hoseok spat back.

"Guys! Quiet down!" Namjoon exclaimed. "I couldn't hear a thing outside because of your noises!"

"Captain! I see her. She's at the Hospital."

Namjoon, Lisa and Hoseok definitely heard it. They finally arrived at Auradon and they already found Jisoo. The three of them snuck out from the ship when everyone was busy looking out for their target. They hid themselves behind the bushes not so far from where Jisoo and her friends where being surrounded by pirates.

"Shouldn't we help them?" Lisa asked in worry when she saw Yugeom started to attack Jungkook.

"Not yet." Namjoon answered but his face looked uncomfortable.

"Hell, we shouldn't even be here." Hoseok complained but silenced by Lisa's sharp gaze.

"Sh*t. They got Chaeyoung." Namjoon cursed.

They all saw how Mark kept on choking the girl and they Jungkook and the rest couldn't even do something and so did Namjoon and his friends. They could only bite their lips in frustration when Jaebum and the rest finally were able to bring Jisoo with them to the ship and left all of them there, feeling miserable.