9

Sebastian let's Steve sleep after a while. He looks at James who just sits confused, thinking trying to figure out about Steve's past, thinking about the happenings and remembering Sacha, he didn't have the time to grieve.

James looks over at Sebastian who seemed to watched him. "Can you do me a pleasure?" James asks.

"what is it?" Sebastian asks.

"Take Steve." James says.

"Why...?" Sebastian asks.

"A lot happened past two months... my girlfriend died, I got arrested, I met him, I'm filled with stitches... I haven't got the time to think... to grieve." James says.

Sebastian nods. "I'll take Steve..." he sighs.

"You don't seem glad by it." James notices.

"I don't know if I can handle him." Sebastian shrugs. 

"He's okay... He just needs to be snapped out if something happens." James says.

"Not only that, Steve is very..... suicidal.... I can tell from the look in his eyes he still is, he always were. One day I found him in the bathroom at school, he was about to jump out of the window on the 7th floor. I pulled him back inside, just to see those deep cuts in his wrists, the shaking and the words I heard that day still fly through my head. I asked him why he would do that and he said he was the worst human on the planet... Another day I saw him cutting and shaking, it was one of his visuals, I asked him to put the scalper knife down which he stole from the surgery room.... He pointed it towards me. I tried to calm him down but it ended up he threw the knife to me, I could just avoid it from hitting me." Sebastian tells.

James nods.

"I don't know if I can handle him." Sebastian says.

"You can, just take him..." James says.

Sebastian sighs and nods, he puts the bad bruised Steve on a stretcher and brings him in his car. 

James follows them. 

Sebastian looks at James. "Should I wake him and tell I take him?" Sebastian asks.

James shakes his head. "He'd just want to stay."

Sebastian sighs, he doesn't like this plan but understands why James asked him to. 

"Where do you live...?" James asks suddenly.

"Bandel Street 5" Sebastian says, he gets in the car as he made sure Steve will be okay during the drive.

James sighs, he feels a little guilty but knows it's the best to do. 

The car drives away.

Authors Note:

Hey people.... I don't feel like really continueing this story... I don't have inspiration and I don't think people really enjoy it as much as the other books.

love,

Elly

(15 november 2017)