Morior: I DETECT TWO ENTITIES...
EACH ONE MOVING AT A PILOT'S SPRINT...

Krieg: Ah, great. More pilots.

Morior: SAID ENTITIES ARE RUNNING BY US...
POSSIBILITY OF PILOTS LOWERED TO 15 PERCENT.

Rather have 0.

Just then, two people ran by at a pilot's speed, running by us as they headed east. I only saw that they both wore black and possessed no thrusters, highly unusual for the Militia or the IMC.

Morior: DID YOU CATCH THAT PILOT...?

Krieg: A little bit. The hell was that?

Morior: PROBABILITY NOW 0 PERCENT...
MORE THAN LIKELY THE NATIVES OF THIS AREA...
I ADVISE CHASING THEM DOWN TO ASK THEM FOR A LOCATION...

Krieg: I guess, but I don't like this place at all. It's like a damn battlefield here.

I jumped off the chassis and began sprinting through the crimson forest, looking for the two people. A minute later, I found the two silhouettes looking down a cliff. I continued to run towards them, screaming like a mad man.

Krieg: Hey! Where am I!?

The two silhouettes turned their gaze to me, finding out a few things about them. One turned out to be a young girl. Long black hair, light skin, and a massive black bow on her head. The other a male. Short red hair, and a white mask hid his facial features from me.

???:Atlas...

What?

The two looked back at the cliff and jumped off. I ran towards the edge, only to see the two surf down the slope.

Guess they would rather die than talk to me.

Morior: APPARENTLY...

I'm going to follow.

Morior: I'M NOT SURE IF YOU CAN EVEN SURF PILOT...

No, but my ass can.

I followed the silhouettes, jumping off the cliff as I began sliding down the mountain side, using my left hand as both leverage and a steering mechanism. I heard the whistle of a train from my left. As I looked, one came out from a tunnel in front of the three of us. The two jumped while surfing, landing on one of the railroad cars.

They're jumping on trains!? The hell is this shit!?

Morior: PERHAPS WE'VE ENCOUNTERED SOMETHING BIGGER THAN JUST NATIVES.

Definently.

As I jumped, the last car passed. I aimed a grappling hook at the back of the car and shot it, grappling a railing towards the roof. My body jolted as it pulled me towards the train, my body feeling like it's on stim again. As the hook let go, I landed on the roof of the last car, seeing the two silhouettes entering  a few cars in front. As I approached the door, I opened it to only hear gunfire.