Chapter 10

(Azlin's pov)
I was in my library looking at a book it explain why I'm having pain in my heart from my other side. Soon I heard foot steps and closed my book and placed it back on the shelf and saw Bronx, he barked at me and I smiled and said, "you scared me boy." He tilted his head and I sat on the couch and Bronx came over to me and lead his head on my lap and looked up at me like *I'm sorry but why are you alone?* I rubbed his head and said, "Your forgiven but I've been having pain in my heart and I think it's from my other side but I can't let anyone know even Goliath."
(Goliath's pov)
I went to find Bronx when I saw the library door was crack and I quietly went in and heard Azlin. I hide behind one of the shelves and listen to Azlin talking to Bronx, but what I heard made my heart tighten and hurt "anyone know even Goliath." I was angry and left and went to tell my clan we are leaving now and that Broadway will get Bronx once we are sure the clock tower is safe, they understood and we took off but I felt eyes on me but didn't pay attention.
(Jade's pov)
Mr Goliath looked upset and mad but told the others they were leaving but I didn't see Bronxy and Mommy, I went to the library and saw her and I ran over and told her and she looked at me and said, "This can't be w-why would they leave with out telling me and leave Bronx." I had tears down my eyes but I saw was rising and Mommy told Bronx to come with her and She pick me up mommy took us her room to rest.