Trailer for the Sequel (27 Hours?)

(Black screen)

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions," a calm woman's voice began, but immediately cut off by Clint Barton nervously asking, "Is this a test?"

A pause. "Yes, it is."

Flash to the outside of a small SHIELD facility with the SHIELD eagle statue positioned several yards away from the main entrance.

Now flash to a female doctor with blonde hair facing Clint, who was nervously gripping the arms of a slightly tilted back medical chair. Bandages cover his arms and his clothing is torn in multiple places. His nails and hair are caked in dried blood and dirt. He proceeded to nervously look down and  pick at the IV tube leading into his left hand. "Do you know why you're here?"

Clint was sweating and slightly shaking, feeling like he needed to pull away the straps fastened around his waist, chest, and top of his head. Sensors. His hair was longer and shaggier than it usually was. "I-I'm an enemy of the Avengers. Loki turned me against SHIELD. The doctors know everything. I was their weapon...."

She looked at her clipboard again before looking back up at the Avenger. "You were very careless, Clint. An agent with your training show know to be more careful. You are better off here, away from those who can harm you. We will remove the implants and attempt to fix as much damage as possible. And do you remember who brought you to here?"

Clint hesitated before answering. "Natasha..."

(Black screen)

"You're here because you're dangerous." It now shows Clint being stripped clean of his weapons and contact devices. He was being secluded from the outside world. Blood was thick on his hands and splattered on his body. A gun's laser point was positioned on his forehead. Natasha stood by the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest. The look in her eyes suggested that this wasn't her idea. She reached out and shakily took Clint's bow and quiver when an agent handed them to her. The archer gave Natasha a look of betrayal. 

(Black screen)

Natasha is now standing in front of Fury's desk, screaming senselessly at him. "Clint will die there!"

Fury sent a glare at her. "Agent Barton is receiving much needed help. Do you know what that facility did to him?" The director stood up and faced the Black Widow. "They took one of my best agents and programmed him to kill on command! He'll be a clean slate if  he cooperates and survives."

"And if he doesn't cooperate?"

Fury hesitated before sitting back down. "Agent Barton was a carnie kid Coulson picked up off the street. There can be new agents trained in his skill."

(Black screen)

It's dark and pouring rain and Clint runs down the street, his shadow stretched by the headlights on the SHIELD vehicles chasing after him. Clint is seen in his Avenger gear, his bow grasped firmly in his right hand as he tries to throw them off his trail. He runs into the Avengers tower, only to be met by Tony Stark, dressed in his Iron Man armor, and clearly knows what is going on.

(Black screen)

Now the archer is drawing with white chalk on the wall. The wall is covered in different symbols and codes that did not make any sense. NATASHA is written on the opposite wall. Natasha had betrayed him, and so have the Avengers. It started off with the constant medical appointments Bruce would schedule for him, then Natasha would be the one to make sure Clint was always where he needed to be. They always ran blood tests and psychological evaluations, consistently asking about his time as a circus performer and his time as a hostage in the facility. The chalk breaks in half and one part falls to the floor. Clint collapses to the concrete floor and holds the sides of his head in pain.

(Black screen)

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff stand in a small cluttered room, staring at the multiple images from the security cameras all across the SHIELD facility. They are in black hospital scrubs with a silver SHIELD eagle on the left side of the chest. Black collars with a red blinking light are restrained around their necks.

(Black screen)

Clint is backed up against the wall, staring at the doctor who interrogated him earlier. He glances to the man holding the full syringe next to her. 

"Stop fighting, Agent Barton. It's over now. It's time for you to rest. Director Fury wants you relaxed before the procedure." Again, her voice was soothing. "The procedure is necessary for you to take your place once again in the world."

(Black screen)

"Shhh..."

Hawkeye is now heavily restrained to a gurney, a clear mask has been strapped around his head, covering his mouth and nose. The thick tube attached to it leads to a small machine next to him. The Avenger arches his back and squirms under the restraints as he screams in distress.

This story is obviously not over yet, but I just decided to get the word out that there is going to be a sequel, and it's more bad news for Clint. The next chapter of 21 Days will hopefully be up this weekend :) Thank you!