.past isn't just a tense.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, some 30-40 girls and guys have the group." Liam declared. What, guys too?

"Is he into guys?" She asked. Harry shook his head.

"But some of them are attracted to him. I mean c'mon. Have you not seen Zayn?" He exclaimed. I'm sure Harry is the head of that group.

"If only looks mattered, Lindsay Lohan would've been the first female president of the States." I rolled my eyes. "You need intelligence to be attractive."

"What makes you think Zayn has no intellect?" Harry asked. Told you, he cannot hear a single word against Zayn.

"If he did, he'd know how to talk to a girl." I groaned.

"He is an actual bad man, not handsome but the ultimate Asshole, a crap bag. " He should not be praised, instead avoided. He is a trouble, a mess." It's only been a week and I have so much to say about him.

"Woah, woah, you need to breathe, Brunette, he is not that bad. You make him sound like a villain." Harry took the side of his best friend.

"Yeah, actually, he's the baddest, if that's even a word to calculate his bad behaviour. He is the real imp." I declared. Can you hate someone in just a little time? The answer is yes, I hate that guy.

"Woah, you've got to say this to him." Jasmine laughed.

"He'll just laugh it off. He's an idiot."

The other three rolled their eyes on me, laughed and of course considered me to be an idiot here.

"Why can't he come alone?" I asked then. He is all grown up and has the address to Niall's place then why does he want to tag along with us and make the ride miserable?

"We always go together." Liam stated.

"Whatever." I pouted. By now, everyone should know how much I dislike that guy.

We left the house after saying bye to mom and waited for Mr. Crap bag in the garden. He walked out of his house wearing a black Jacket, that showed the dark side of him.

"Hey lads." He greeted Liam and Harry. They did the bro-hug. "Hello, Jasmine." He waved to her in a soft tone. What an actor.

"Hello, Zayn." She smiled.

He didn't greet me, it was of course known that he wouldn't. But after that little chat we had on fears, I thought he might have reconsidered of not hating me, maybe I was wrong.

"What took you so long?" Harry rolled his eyes as he asked but didn't wait for Zayn to answer as he stepped in the back seat of the car.

"Must be having a good hard time with some girl." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh Marie, I had you on my mind. You really give me a hard time." He whispered to me and walked to the car as he took the seat next to Harry. The fuck did he just say? He winked me when I looked up at him. Ugh!!! Jasmine took the back seat as well, while I climbed on the passenger's seat.

Liam started driving and I switched on the radio."Baby" of Justin Bieber started playing. I sang along and Harry did a duet performance with me. Jasmine was humming the song and Liam was smiling all the time while Zayn just rolled his eyes.

"That was cool." Jasmine clapped, once the song on the radio changed.

"It was total torture." Zayn miffed. "You should take my opinion and try to not sing ever again." He passed on a fake smile.

"A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep." I laughed at him. Liam let out a chuckle with his eyes still on road.

"Justin Bieber is Gay." Zayn commented, ignoring my quote. Oh, so now he's going to insult the blonde superstar.