Internet Friends 5

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up the next morning to answer the call of nature. Luhan, Kyungsoo,  Xuimin and Chen were still fast asleep.

I rushed to the bathroom before I had an accident. As soon as I was done I washed my hands and strolled out other bathroom.

"Nice legs" I almost jumped right out of my bum shorts when I heard Chanyeols deep voice.

I looked up to and locked eyes with his. He had a playful smile on his face and I couldn't help but feel naked under his gaze as I blushed.

"T-thanks" I stuttered father embarrassing myself before I rushed back to the bedroom.

I learned against the closed door once I was safely insider and waited for my heart be to be normal again. I always knew Chanyeol was good looking from his photos he used to send me but seeing him face to face was something else. He was definitely a work of art and he seemed to have a great effect on me.

Luhans parents had left early that morning because they had to travel out of town for business purposes. It left us free with no adult supervision. Well there was Chanyeol but I knew him well enough to know that he wasn't going to be a problem. He was as immature as the rest of us.

Kyungsoo was preparing breakfast and he refused for any of us to help because he thought we would ruin everything. Well he is the expert cook and I love his cooking so I'm not complaining.

"What am I going to do. We are just a few hours away from the party and I still don't have a date" I cried out realizing how stupid it was for me to agree I had an imaginary boyfriend in the first place.

"Have we exhausted all our options?" Luhan asked.

"Yes we have" I responded with a frown and everyone looked defeated.

"I guess Xuimin, Chen and I have no dates" Luhan was dating a guy named Sehun who was a professional dancer. Kyungsoo  was dating Sehuns best friend Kai who was also a dancer. So they were pretty much covered.

"Speak for yourself"Chen immediately responded.

"What? Are you for real? Who are you going with?" Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo all asked in shock.

"Xuimin is my date" Chen said with a huge grin and we all smiled.

"We're only going as friends" Xuimin just had to crush the mood. Sooner or later he will have to admit his feelings for Chen before its too late. I should remember to help Chen with his situation later. At tat moment he looked like a kicked puppy. Poor troll.

"Do you know what I give up. I'm not going. There is no way I can get a pretend boyfriend for the party by tonight" I said just giving up on the whole idea. It was stupid anyway.

"I can do it" Chanyeol's deep voice filled the kitchen as we all turned to face him.

"Perfect" Luhan said as his face lit up. He walked right next to his older brother.

"Chanyeol is more handsome, older and cooler than that stupid ex of yours. He is the perfect guy to be your pretend boyfriend. Everyone will be blown away" Luhan explained and everyone agreed with him.

"I agree" they all said.

"What do you say Baek? Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked and I knew he didn't really mean what he said but still it made my heart melt.

"Umm...s-sure" OH MY GOSH why am I stuttering so much today?

"YES. Now lets get this show on the road" Luhan screamed before the others joined the celebration.

I looked back at Chanyeol and our eyes locked. I wasn't really comfortable with the whole idea but if Chanyeol is the guy I get as my pretend boyfriend then this won't be so bad after all. I just hope I will be able to keep my emotions in check when I see Daehyun with his new girlfriend being all love you dovey.