Internet Friends 2

So I changed the person Daehyun cheated with from a guy to a girl. Just a heads up.

______________________________________

Baekhyun woke up to a beeping sound on his phone. Without opening his eyes he reached out for the phone before receiving the call and putting it by his ear.

"Hi" Baekhyun said in his raspy morning voice.

"Hey Baek. Did I wake you?" It was Kyungsoo.

"Yeah. I just woke up" Baekhyun responded as he used his other hand to rub his eyes.

"Good...NOW WAKE UP AND GET READY I WILL BE THERE TO PICK YOU UP IN THIRTY MINUTES" Kyungsoo yelled and Baekhyun jumped in shock.

By the time he wanted to fire back Kyungsoo had cut the call. He was now wide awake and even if he had wanted to go to sleep he didn't want to have to deal with an angry Satansoo for being late.

As soon as he walked out of the front door Kyungsoo's car was parked in front of the house.

They got to college a few minutes later and met up with Luhan, Xuimin and Chen who were already waiting for them by the school entrance.

"Thank goodness. I was tired of hearing Chen's flirting and Xuimins continuous rejection" Luhan cried out as soon as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo joined them.

"You two should just go out already" Baekhyun said with a smile.

"That's what I have been saying"
"Never going to happen" they both said at the same time. We just let it go. They will have to deal with it somehow. As long as it doesn't affect the group.

At lunch time we were approached  by Minho and his crew, who decided to sit with Baekhyun and his friends. The crew included Key, Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun.

They also had a group they called Shinee and had been performers for a while now. They were third years and Baekhyun and his friends were first years.

"How is our favorite group doing?" Minhi asked as soon as they settled.

"Hey guys. We are good. What brings you guys on our side of the cafeteria today?" Baekhyun responded with a smile. Shinee was a group of really cool guys who always helped them or have them advice when necessary.

"We heard about..." Taemin started but stopped when Kyungsoo gave him a glare that said 'don't you dare bring up sensitive issues'

"Oh... I guess news travels fast" Baekhyun says with an awkward laugh.

"Don't worry about it Baek. There is always light at the end of the tunnel and we have come to shine that light for you" Key said with his signature smile that got ladies fangirling.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun and his friends all asked at the same time.

"We come with good news. The school is celebrating 50years running and in honor of that they will be a huge talent show and the winner gets US$10 000" Minho said and the whole table was buzzing with excitement.

"Not only that but they also made sure major recording labels will be attending so imagine the exposure we are all going to get" Taemin added on with what his boyfriend said.

"OH MY GOSH. That is awesome. Where do we sign up?" Luhan asked jumping with excitement.

"By the administration office" Minho said.

"I'll go sign us up" Xuimin said as he stood up and rushed out of the cafeteria.

"Wait for me my sweet baozi" Chen said as he ran after him.

"Are they now dating?" Key asked.

"No" Baekhyun and his friends all answered at the same time before everyone laughed.

After school the crew was hanging out by the parking lot making plans when Daehyun arrived with Taeyeon.

"Hi Baek" Daehyun said but Baekhyun ignored him. After what he did how he just walk up to him like nothing happened.

"Baek we need to talk about..."

"Don't you even dare you lying, cheating snake. Haven't you done enough?" Kyungsoo spat. Rage clear in his eyes and Daehyun took a step back.

"Gosh why are you all being so immature.  Let's settle this like adults. Daehyun has moved on to me. It happens. Baekhyun just needs to deal with it and let go. It's just that simple" Taeyeon said with a smirk and Kyungsoo was about to punch her in the face when Baekhyun held his arm.

"What are you doing? Allow me to teach this girl some manners" Kyungsoo complained.

"Just leave her. She's not worth it" Baekhyun finally spoke before taking a few steps closer to the pair.

"You're right. I do need to move on. No need to hold onto someone that was never mine" Baekhyun said giving Daehyun a tired smile.

"I'm glad you agree. Anyway are you guys going to Jimin's party this weekend. Everybody whose somebody will be there. I wouldn't blame you guys for not attending. Especially you Baek, since you have no one to go with" Taeyeon said. This time Xuimin and Chen both had to hold Kyungsoo back before he killed someone's daughter.

"Oh we will all definitely be there" Luhan said as he stood next to Baekhyun, "Baek will also definitely attend and he won't be alone considering he already has a new boyfriend" 

"WHAT?" Daehyun and Taeyeon both responded in shock.

"Baek is this true?" Daehyun asked shock written all over his face. Baekhyun could also see a hint of anger which gave him confidence. He wanted Daehyun to feel more pain than he did.

"Of course. You didn't think I would stay single after you broke up with me. You are not the only man who wanted me Dae. Did you think I would wait for you after you left me?" Baekhyun said and loved the way his ex and his new girlfriend looked angry and disappointed their plan to pull me down didn't work.

"What the hell Luhan" Baekhyun whisper yelled as soon as they left.

"I'm sorry. It was a spur of the moment thing. I hated how they were trying to push you down and had to prove them wrong somehow" Luhan said in his defense. "Its not like you were complaining back there"

"Fine I admit I rode your wave but what else was I supposed to do. I'm in so much trouble now. Where am I going to get a boyfriend by Saturday?" Baekhyun asked all his friends.

"Baek you are gorgeous. With your looks you will have a new boyfriend by tomorrow"  Chen said as Xuimin kept Kyungsoo calm.

"I hope you are right" Baekhyun said before they all worked on a plan to get Baekhyun a boyfriend before the party.