Internet Friends 3

The original song is above.

Your scent still remains thickly
It ties my feet
I’m like a slave to your dream
Memories like fireworks in a corner of my heart
Disappear like smoke

My heart is desperate for your breath
I melt it down and shout
In case it becomes ash in just one moment
I spread my arms to the empty space above
In the black and blue dawn
a dreamy voice rings out
Who knows?

An endless mystery, a foggy memory
Why are my predictions not coming true?
The sound of the rain mixed with tears
The sound of your breath in my ears
I couldn’t find you even once
You hurt me (So bad, so bad)
Forever in my head (insane) you are living
In my eyes, I see the transparent you and me

Yeah, the melody of the white moonlight
I’ve secretly prepared my heart pounding
The night is like a river, living with many secrets
Will you whisper to me?
Where do I have to go to open your tightly shut world?
Will you take me inside the veil that covers you?
Can’t you make me live?

Every night, I fall asleep to you
A beautiful tune gets played in my dreams, you and me
I close my eyes and follow the shadow in the darkness
Who knows?

Find me just once
You know how much I want you
More than your faint image
More than the thick night
I’m afraid of being alone
It hurts

"Baek are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as they finished the song.

"Yes. I'm fine" Baekhyun  said before taking a deep breath and smiling at his friends.

"This song is amazing Baek" Luhan commented.

"At least one good thing came out of my breakup with that idiot. You know how heartbreak is the best inspiration"  Baekhyun  said with a little frown. His friends were about to respond when they heard someone clapping their hands.

It was Friday and they were having a sleep over by Luhans house for the weekend. Baekhyun had written a new song so they loved it so much they decided to practice it together.

They were all in Luhans room when they turned to see who was by the door.

The guy who stood leaning by the door was very tall handsome man

The guy who stood leaning by the door was very tall handsome man. He had messy silver/ white hair, almond shaped eyes and pink plump lips curved into a smile. He somehow seemed familiar to Baekhyun but he wasn't sure why.

"Wow. You guys are amazing"  the stranger said with a deep smooth velverty voice. Baekhyun was literally drooling at the sight before him.

"OH MY GOSH" Luhan stood up and ran to the stranger before jumping and hugging him.

"I thought you were coming next week" Luhan said wide a huge smile.

"I decided to come sooner. I missed home" he responded.

"That's awesome. I'm glad you are back" Luhan responded and turned to face us as if he suddenly remembered we were there.

"Come let me introduce you to my friends" Luhan grabbed his arm and dragged him into the room.

"This is Kyungsoo,  Xuimin, Chen and Baekhyun" Luhan said as he pointed them out.

"Guys this is my older brother Chanyeol. You don't know him because he has been studying overseas for years" Luhan introduced and explained.

"Wait a minute. Park Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked I shock as he recognized the man he had only known through pictures.

"Duh Baek. Considering that I'm Park Luhan" Luhan said rolling his eyes but no one noticed the way Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other at that moment.

Baekhyun couldn't believe that the man he had been chatting with for almost a year is actually one of his best friends older brother. Who would have thought.

They had finally met in person.