Emily looked at Matt in slight exasperation and amusement when she noticed something. "So, Matt. Is there a particular reason why you haven't look me in the eyes yet?"

"Because I know about your little mind tricks and I don't exactly want to be compelled." He explained. She huffed. The lights coming from a car passed through the shades, signalling that someone was here. "Is that her?" He asked, referring to Melissa and saw the flicker of fear pass through Scott's eyes. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her."

"Scott don't trust him!" Stiles yelled.

Matt let out an angry growl, annoyed by all his commentary and pulled him off the two and laid him beside Emily roughly before pressing his foot on his neck.

"This work better for you?" He snapped at Scott, glaring at him in anger.

"Just stop!" Scott pleaded.

A flicker of rage passed through Emily's eyes when she saw how Stiles' face was starting to turn purple from lack of oxygen.

"You better hope that when this kanima venom leaves my system that I don't find you because I'm gonna snap that stalker head of yours

"You better hope that when this kanima venom leaves my system that I don't find you because I'm gonna snap that stalker head of yours." She snapped harshly and saw the look he sent her. She smirked darkly. "Oh yeah, I know about the pictures you creep."

Matt clenched his jaw. "Just do what I tell you to do." He said to Scott, taking his foot off now.

"Okay." Scott conceded, letting out a sigh of relief.

The two left the room.

Once they were gone from the room, Stiles and Derek both looked at the brunette between them. "What pictures?" Derek asked curiously.

"A certain huntress told me about a bunch of pictures that Matt had on his camera of her." She said, recalling the short conversation she and Allison had before Lydia's party.

"So he's a stalker and a murderer." The alpha scoffed.

Emily felt eyes being burned into the side of her head and glanced over. "What?" She demanded, not liking how Stiles was just staring at her.

He grinned at her. "Nothing." He said, his caramel colored orbs shining with pure elation and awe.

"Then why are you giving that look?" Her brows furrowed and a frown on her lips.

"Because I'm sure now--" He paused, hearing a gunshot. He would've jumped if he could but since he was paralyzed from the neck down, all he could do was blink in surprise. "What was that?"

"Scott just got shot in front of his mom." Derek informed them. Emily only let out a sigh and Stiles could only frown in worry.

A couple of minutes later, both Scott and Matt came into the room. Scott was holding his side and there was blood on his shirt, evidence that he had been the one to get shot. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" The beta snapped. He knew his mom was probably freaking out right now and he felt horrible that he had to watch Matt lock her inside the jail cell.