Chapter 5: Cuddle

Grace's Pov:

We came home later that evening. After i punched Sam, Ray and Ace only threatened him to stay away from me.

Like always.

They don't fight him. They know how to fight but they like to keep it low. Aaron and his groups were there all way. They were shocked about how i punched Sam.

Skylar and Gwen was happy that i did it. I don't know why but they did like it.

I came home and went directly to the bathroom. I took a long relaxing shower. After i finish, i dressed up in a short and a blue shirt. I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I looked at my hand and saw bruises forming. I sighed and walked out. I jumped on my bed and laid down. I looked at the ceiling thinking about my horrible day.

I think i felt asleep as the next think i remember is that i woke up by an unbearable pain in my hand. I screamed and opened my eyes clearly.

"Sorry but it will help you!" Said Ray as he put ice on my hand. I tried to move my hand but he was holding me tightly.

"Don't move!" He said and i gave up.

After he finish with the ice, he put some medical cream on it and bandage it. I did not stop him as he would be angry.

"Its ok i am fine thanks!" I said looking at my hand.

"Did you eat?" He asked and i nodded no. He stood up.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as he took his phone out.

"Um.. Pizza?" I asked and he chulcked.

"Pizza it is!" He said and went out of my room. I stood up and walked out. I walked in Ace's room. He was sitting on his bed. His back was against the headboard and he had his laptop on his laps.

"Hey twinny!" I said and walked to him. He looked up and smiled.

"Cuddle?" He asked and i smiled. I nodded and he chulcked. He moved in the middle. I crawled next to him and rested my head on his chest. One of his hand wrapped around my waist while the other was on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"My english essay!" He said and sighed.

"Your first day and you have already an essay to do!" I said.

"Its not helping!" He glared at me. I chulcked and sleep started to take over me. I gave up and closed my eyes.

Ace's Pov:

I was doing my essay when i heard light snoring. I looked down and saw
Grace sleeping. She always sleep when we cuddled. I smiled and continue my essay.

"She is here and i was looking for her everywhere!" Said Ray as he entered the room.

"She is sleeping!" I said and turned off my laptop.

"Well. We need to wake her up. She did not eat anything." Said Ray and sat on the edge of the bed.

I sighed as i knew Grace. I did not saw her during lunch and i am sure it was because of the dickhead Sam.

"All because of Sam!" I said.

Ray started to shake Grace slowly and she stirred. She moved but did not wake up.

"Baby sis wake up!" I said and she groaned. Ray chulcked before starting to poke Grace on her side. She is very ticklish and it was her weakness.

"Stop!" She said and opened her eyes.

Grace's Pov:

I opened my eyes and saw both my brother smirking.

"You both disturbed my precious sleep!" I said fowning and they chulcked.

"Sorry but you need to eat!" Said Ray.

"We can cuddle later. Let's go downstairs and eat." Said Ace and i nodded. We stood up and walked downstairs.

We ate our pizza and when we finished, i cleaned up. My brothers were in the living room watching a movie. I went in and sat in between them. This time i cuddled with Ray.

"Hey you were supposed to cuddle with me!" Said Ace pouting.

"And she already did before. Now my turn!" Said Ray and Ace rolled his eyes.

We watched the movie and it finished, we walked in our room. I changed in my pjs and jumped on my bed. I turned off the light and sleep.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share