Chapter 3:Lunch.

Grace's Pov:

Time passes quickly and it was already lunch. Gwen and i walked toward the cafeteria.

A girl came running toward us. She hugged Gwen and she almost fell down.

"How is my favourite cousin doing?" She asked smiling.

"I am fine!" She replied.

"Good!" She said and then looked at me.

"Skylar she is Grace my friend and Grace she is Skylar my cousin!" She introduced.

"Well nice to meet you. You are the first friend of Gwen!" She said smiling

"Nice to meet you too! And i did not know i am her first friend!" I said looking at Gwen who was smiling.

"Well. You are!" Said Gwen.

"Well. Let go into the cafeteria. I am hungry!" Said Skylar.

"You are always hungry!" Said Gwen and i chulcked.

"Well i am a growing lady!" She said and both Gwen and I laughed.

We walked into the cafeteria and took a seat. I could feel many stares but ignore them.

"Did you heard that there is a new girl and that she argued with Aaron!" Said Skylar and i smirked.

"I see rumours goes fast here!" I said and Skylar nodded

"Well i am the new girl!" I said and she looked at me with wide eyes and mouth dropped on the floor.

"You are the new girl?" She asked and i nodded.

"Wait that means... Gwen is that you the nerd that Aaron was yelling at?" Asked Skylar.

"Yeah!" Said Gwen looking down.

"Oh my gosh sorry i was not there but anyway thanks Grace. They always do that on her." Said Skylar.

"Well. Glad i could help." I said smiling.

"Thanks for saving me but you shouldn't have done that. They will destroy your reputation. They are the school's badboy!" Said Gwen.

"Don't worry about me. In my previous school, i handle a lot of guys like him!" I said .

"Guess we have a bad girl among us!" Said Skylar smiling.

"In flesh!" I said and they laughed.

"Anyway be careful around them. They are players and dangerous." Said Gwen.

"If they are the player then i am the coach. So don't worry!" I said and they chulcked.

"So what's there name?" I asked.

"Well there are five badboys. Aaron, Aiden, Zach, Kyle and Blake." Said Skylar and i nodded.

"The leader is Aaron!" Said Gwen and i nodded.

"It the one who you argued with!" Said Gwen.

"Just try to ignore them." Said Skylar

"If they stay out of my way, i will stay out of their way. Its simple." I shruggled.

Gwen looked behind me and her eyes widened. I looked at Skylar and she was glaring at whoever was behind me. I sighed as i have an idea about who is behind me or should i say who are behind me.

"Hi feisty!" Said a voice known as Aaron.

"What do you want?" I asked. They came around and sat with us. I noticed all the student were looking at us. I mean glaring at us.

"What? Can't we just sat here?" Said a boy.

"And you are?" I asked.

"I am Aiden. He is Aaron, he is Zach, he is Blake and he is Kyle." Said Aiden smirking.

"Hey babe. What are you doing at the nerd's table?" Asked a girl. She was wearing a tight crop top and a tight mini shirt. She moved and sat on Aaron's laps.

She started to kiss Aaron and Aaron was trying to move away. I wanted to laughed but did not. Soon Aaron gave in and she moved so that her legs were on both side of Aaron. I looked at Skylar and Gwen. They both shruggled and i sighed.

"Hey!" I turned and saw Ray and Ace coming toward us. I mentally thanks them. They both looked at the boy and looked at me.

"Let's go outside!" I said and stood up. Both Gwen and Skylar did the same. Ace wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked outside. Many eyes were in us but we ignore them.

We walked outside and sat under a tree.

"So are you going to explain what we saw in the cafeteria?" Asked Ray.

"First let me introduce you!" I said and they nodded

"So they are my brother Grayson and Ace. Ace is my twin." I said and both Gwen and Skylar nodded

"And they are Skylar and Gwen. My new friend!" I said and my brother nodded.

"Well nice to meet you girls!" Said Ray.

"All your names matches." Said Gwen and we looked at her confused.

"I mean that Grace has half of Ace's name and if we called Grace Gray then it have half of Grayson's name!" She said and we chulcked.

"Yeah. That's why i dont use nickname!" I said and they nodded.

"Back to the topic. Who were the guys?" Asked Ace.

"Well after i got my schedule and met Gwen we were walking to class when a boy bumped into Gwen. Even if it was not Gwen's mistake she said sorry and the boy started to yell at her. That's when i started to talk back at the boy. We argued a little and that's later in the cafeteria that i know he was the school's badboy!" I explained and they nodded.

"If they yelled at you again just came to me. I will protect you!" Said Ray and wrapped his arm around Gwen's shoulder. Gwen was blushing while Ray was smirking knowing what effect he had on her.

"Ray stop annoying her!" I said and he pouted.

"I was only trying to be his knight!" He said and both Ace and Skylar chulcked. Ray then removed his arm from her.

The bell rang and we stood up.

"Grace! Stay away from them." Said Ace

"They stay out of my way i will stay out of their way!" I shruggled.

"See you after school!" Said Ace and kissed my forehead. I nodded and he left.

"It was nice to meet you girl." Said Ray and kissed Gwen's cheeks. She blushed.

"Hopefully we will meet again!" He said and winked at Gwen. He came to me and kissed my forehead and then left.

I turned to Gwen and she was still looking at the direction Ray went. I looked at Skylar and she was smirking. She clear her throat and Gwen turned to look at her.

"Seems like you like him!" Said Skylar.

"I- uh... um-" She was saying but i stopped her.

"Don't worry. I can assure you that he is not a player and when he like someone he make sure that that someone belongs to him. You know the prossesive one!" I said and she nodded.

"You are in good hand." I said and we went inside.

*******

Vote
Comment
Share