CH 1 LIVING HELL

CH 1(Edited)

Louis Tomlinson is an innocent 18 year old young boy. He's been living with his abusive father since his mother and father got divorced 3 years ago , the time when it all started, when everything went down the hill and his regular life became a miserable one.

3 years back, Louis mother filed for a divorce from his father because apparently his dad had some anger issues and she didn't wanted to deal with them anymore. His dad got really angry and he filed for Louis custody, it was not difficult for him to get his own son's custody, especially when Jay herself wanted Louis and Lottie to stay with their dad because of financial problems.

So his parents agreed upon a mutual contract, where his dad got the custody of Louis and his mother got it of his 4 younger sisters Lottie, felicite, daisy and phoebe. Louis was fine with the arrangements because his mother was happy, although he was still upset over the fact that he has to leave his mom and sisters, but Jay promised him 3 video calls a week and a meeting on every Sunday.

Well life never goes as it is planned and in Louis life, it took a very miserable turn. His father started drinking a lot and started spending each and every penny on drinks and cigarettes. With the passage of time, his mother started ignoring his calls and stopped visiting him, his father on the other hand got abusive and started beating him mercilessly. The first time it happened, he cried himself to sleep. It was brutal and all he wanted was to cuddle his mom but his mother never answered his calls, so, he fell asleep with a phone in his sore hand and tears in his eyes.

Since then, the beatings became more often, unfortunately that was not the end of it , what happened after was even worse.

His father got bankrupt and was left with no money, not even enough to feed himself, his father lost his job because of his excess drinking and that's when his father got a new idea to earn some money by making use of his only son, so, he started bringing people at home whom he used to call 'client's, to get his only son raped by them in exchange of some money.

After this incident, Louis was completely broken. He started skipping schools mainly because he was too miserable and sore to get up in the morning and face everyone there. Gradually, he was kicked out of his school and no one ever bothered to get him enrolled again.

His life became depressed, his smile completely vanished and he lost every single hope left in him. Everyone left him, even his very own mother, he was angry at her but still he craved her soothing touch every single day when he was fucked without any mercy, when he used to bleed, when he had no one to hold onto and when he was too sore to even get up from his bed.

(LOUIS'S DAD)

(LOUIS'S DAD)

___________________________________

It's been 3 years since all the sufferings in his life began, 3 years of complete living hell but still he's not used to strangers touching him or his dad beating him every other day or some crazy old uncles asking him for a blowjob.