Chapter 13

{COLBY}

The past week flew by in a split second and I found myself packing for my trip to Japan with Elton, Brennen and Jay. Y/N and mine's relationship has been going well so far.

We haven't had time to go to the beach like we said but that we'll be doing it when we get back. I promised myself to FaceTime Y/N every day and night and text her every chance I get.

"Colby?" Y/N said as she neared my room. "Yass." I replied in a sassy tone. "I think you forgot something." she said and a smirk formed on her lips. "I don't think so." I replied. "You have." she said nodding her head.

She had something behind her back but I couldn't make out what it was nor if there was even something behind her back. She pulled her arm out behind her back and swinged my passport around.

"Do you want this?" She asked and I nodded. "You'll have to pay for it!" she screamed before running down the stairs with me short on her heels.

She started running through the house until I saw that she was stuck in the room with no way out. "Mhm. Now there's no way out." I said and moved closer to her.

Finally I made it to her and placed my hands on her lower back, pushing her towards me until our foreheads collided. Her hands made their way up to my neck and next thing I knew we were making out.

She started lowering her body until she was seated on the couch. I lifted her up and went to take the seat, letting her sit on my lap. Our tongues started dancing together fighting for the last dominance.

"Colby! You never make out with me like that!" We heard a jealous Brennen shout from the hall. We broke the kiss and Y/N got off my lap and threw me my passport. "You'll get a chance on the plane!" I shouted back. We all laughed.

"Colby! Grab your stuff! We're leaving!" Elton shouted as he and Jay both came inside after packing they're bags in Y/N's car. I quickly ran upstairs and put my passport in my bag and zipped it up and making my way downstairs again.

I got out the house and Brennen also put his bags in the trunk before I could. "Do we have everything?" Elton asked and everyone nodded. "To the airport we go!" Brennen shouted pointing to the car.

Y/N got in the drivers seat and I got next to her. Jay was at the back of her and Elton at the back of me which left Brennen in the middle. The gate opened and she started the car, slowly reversing out and heading to the airport.

"Are you going to miss us?" Jay asked her. "Well not really. At least I know that Elton can't prank me." she replied and I inhaled sharply, gasping at her response. "You're not going to miss me?" I asked and she looked at me for a second before focusing on the road again.

Finally we made it to the airport. Y/N parked her car and helped us with the luggage. She had her little sling bag over her shoulder, trying to get her car keys and her phone in it while helping us carry the bags.

We made it into the airport and suddenly Y/N's phone rang. She struggled getting it out with the bags she had in her hands but finally got it out and answered it.

"Yo Sameul." she said. It was Sam. "Tonight?" She asked. "Yeah. Don't think that'll be a problem." she answered. "Alright. See you later." she said in a sassy tone before ending the call.

"What does Sam want?" Elton asked as we continued walking. "He wanted to know if I'm up with playing these three a.m. games." she said and I sighed looking away. "What?" She asked looking at me. "If I were you I wouldn't play those games due to what happened last time." I replied honest.

"Well I'm a thrill seeker and I do this for YouTube content." she defended.
"Just... be safe." I said and Y/N locked our hands together. "I'll be safe. Don't worry." she said loud enough so only we could hear it.

We continued walking until we saw a small restaurant. "Why don't we go eat something. I mean it's like a few more hours until our plane boards?" Brennen asked and we all agreed, making our way to the restaurant.

The lady helped us make our way to our designated table. A table for five.
"What are we gonna drink?" I asked.
"Probably just milkshakes. Depends on what the others want." Elton said.

The waitress soon came and took our orders. Everyone took milkshakes. Except for me. "You sure you don't want anything?" I asked. "Nah I'm fine." Y/N said and laid back in her chair.

"Can we share a milkshake. I'm not sure I'll drink that much" I said pointing to a milkshake being put on a table. "I'll help." she said and we all laughed. "Guys I need to ask you something." Y/N said and we all paid attention to her.

"Will y'all be up for a game of Ouija in my old house when you get back?" She asked and I looked at her. "I'm not doing that." Jay said backing out. "I'll do it." Elton said.

"I don't know dude." Brennen hesitated. "Yeah me neither." I agreed.
"Hmm..youtube content." she coughed and whispered. We laughed. "Alright then. I'll do it. Just for you." I agreed and Y/N let out a huge smile and looked at Brennen.

"Fine. But only because my boyfriend is doing it and not being a puss." Brennen said which made us all laugh. Soon our milkshakes came. Everyone ordered chocolate milkshakes except for myself. I ordered the nutella one.

"Could you get me an extra straw please?" Y/N asked and the waitress sighed before walking to get another straw. "We don't need another straw." I said. "It's just for the Instagram pic." she answered and I let out chuckles.

The waitress soon came back with another straw and I took a picture, posting it to Instagram with the caption of :"sharing my nutella milkshake with someone special💙😉"

I decided on tagging Corey, since he loves milkshakes. Immediately the likes came flying in. Nik liked it and so did Corey. After a few minutes Y/N liked it as well.

Comments such as:

"Who is this?"
"#brolby"
"It might be Y/N" and
"I'm on my way!"

At least they were nice.

Hopefully when we go public they would remain nice.

Hopefully.