Chapter 27

{Y/N}

~the next day~

As I walk in the apartment, my heart shatters in a million pieces as I see the sight in front of me. Sam, Corey and Aaron are all seated on the couch watching as Colby and Shea lean in for a kiss before they pull away as they see me.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like." Colby said as he made his way towards me, his arm stretched out to grab mine. "It looks like you were about to kiss Shea." I said as tears run down my cheeks.

Before he could reply I turn on my heel and walk out the door, not bothering to put on a jacket nor shoes. I walk out the door and slammed it shut, getting in my car and speeding off.

I didn't know where I was about to go, I just wanted to get away from Colby. I drive down the streets of LA as the tears spill out from my eyes uncontrollably.

I grip the steering wheel before hitting the breaks in the middle of the streets and breaking down into tears and sniffs. I scream and cry in my car thinking about how Colby and mine's relationship is ruined.

I slam on the wheel and rest my head on the head rest of the car, still crying. I sit there for a few minutes before I hear a tap on my car window.

I look outside and see Shea. I lowered my window to let her speak. "What do you want?" I asked. "An apology." she said. "For what?" I asked again.

"Being an absolute bitch." she answered and I'm taken back. "How am I being a bitch if you're the one kissing my boyfriend!" I shouted. I didn't give her time to respond when I closed my window and started up the engine.

Before driving away I felt something cold against my chest. I looked down and saw the necklace Colby gave me when it was our first year anniversary. I hold it in my hand and kiss it.

"I will always love you Colby Brock. Always." I said and tears streamed down my face again. I started driving to the beach. Colby and mine's favorite place.

I drove for about nine minutes when I was near the beach. The car in front of me was driving from the one lane to the other. The car at the back of me just almost hit my back end which made me swear at him.

He became tired of my slow driving at went in the other lane. I thought he was going to stay there when he suddenly, out of nowhere he came in my lane, hitting the front of my car and making me lose control over it.

His car span a few times before he had control over it again and went on with his reckless driving. On the other side of it, my car was crashing through the barrier and out of sight on the road.

I closed my eyes tight and started saying my prayers. I never thought this would happen to me. I never thought that Colby would cheat on me. If it wasn't for him and Shea kissing I wouldn't have been in this terrifying accident.

I hold onto the door handle, having a mini panic attack. Before my car could hit the ground I shout something very important out. "I love you Colby!" I shouted.

I felt the car hit the ground. Scratches and bruises were definitely going to be found on my lifeless body. The next thing I saw was black. Just a black background. All I could think off before it happened was:

I didn't tell Colby I love him.