Chapter 21

{COLBY}

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know what I want to do yet. I'm deciding on staying here and spending my day with the roommates and Y/N or visiting my brother with Y/N. Either way I'm with Y/N on both terms.

Y/N has been out all day, probably going to the shops, looking for things in use for special days. Yesterday both of us and some of the roommates were hungover from all the partying on New Years.

New Years had a lot of highlights such as Y/N and I' s first new years kiss and getting drunk together. We ended the year on a great note and only the best is yet to come for 2018.

I was busy editing the video of New Years where the scene of Y/N and I' s kiss came on. Our lips moving eagerly with each other. Our heads moving swiftly in the opposite directions and our tongues dancing together.

I have something very romantic planned for my birthday night. I want to treat Y/N even though it's my birthday. She is the most important part of my life. The most important part of myself.

I rented a beach house, about two to three hours away from here. I heard voices coming from downstairs followed by a door being shut. I jumped out of my chair and sprinted down the stairs, excited to see Y/N.

I ran down and when I got downstairs I felt disappointed.  It wasn't Y/N. It was in fact everyone else except her.
"Aren't you excited to see us?" Aaron said.

"I thought it was Y/N " I said. "That. Hurt!" Sam exclaimed in a joking manner. "She should be here any minute now." Devyn said and I nodded.

Suddenly the door opened and revealed the beautiful face of my girlfriend. She had two bags in her hands. I ran up to her and picked her up, twirling her in my arms.

I set her down on the floor again and kissed her on the lips. When we were done kissing each other, I took both her bags and carried them upstairs to my room with her following behind me.

When we finally made it upstairs I closed the door as soon as Y/N got in. I set her bags on my couch. "So... how was your day?" I asked her. "Busy. Spend my whole day looking for the perfect outfit to satisfy my boyfriend." she said and threw her arms around my neck pulling me in for a kiss.

"How about you?" She asked. "Boring without you." was all I could say. "What did you get for yourself then?" I asked. "Nothing much " she replied.

"If you want me to be satisfied with your outfit you have to at least show me." I said. She took her bags and went into my closet and closed the door. I sat on the bed waiting for her to come out.

She took a few minutes before she finally came out. Looking fabulous as always. Her dress was short but had a short underneath which was unable to be seen. It was coloured black with a nice design at the shoulder area. And beautiful. Just like Y/N.

Her shoes were her type

Her shoes were her type. Comfortable and stylish at the same time. It was something both her and myself would wear.

 It was something both her and myself would wear

I had no words for the way she looked. "What'd you think?" She asked, twirling around in her newly bought clothes. "I have no words for how mouthdropping you look " I said. I was being completely honest.

"You look... fantasticly, amazingly, mouthdroppingly, gorgeously sexy." I said but it wasn't enough to describe how she looked. She blushed and I held my hand out for her. She grabbed it.

I patted the spot on my lap as she slowly and seductively sat on my lap. I looked in her sparkly eyes. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and mine around her waist as we both pulled in for a passionate long kiss.

We were now making out. Our tongues dancing together. As her hands started playing with my hair, my hands started going up her dress, roaming her back.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Seriously?! Just as we were getting to the fun part they had to ruin our moment. I pushed us back up again and stood up with Y/N sitting on my bed, legs crossed.

I opened the door as soon as there was another knock. Sam appeared in the frame of the door. "Colby, I need to talk to you about something serious." Sam said and I nodded, waiting for him to go on.

"In private." he added and I looked at Y/N and she left the room. "I don't think I should tell you this but I'm being a good friend so I'll let you in for what Kat and I found out." he started saying and I was getting nervous.

"Kat and I were in the kitchen and we saw a pack of cigars in her purse. I think she's been smoking." he said and I felt shock wash over me. "If you want we could go and check it out?" Sam asked and I nodded.

We got out of my room and made our way downstairs. Y/N was sitting next to her purse, busy on her phone. I could see the pack of cigars sticking out.

I walked over to her with Sam behind.
"Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked her and she shook her head. I took her purse and threw it back on the table. "So now you're smoking?" I asked her and she looked up at me, puzzled.

"What're you talking about?" She asked. "Don't act like you don't know. Sam told me you smoke!" I began shouting. "You know I don't smoke!" She shouted back.

"When I was gone in Japan you probably began smoking! Explain this!" I raised my voice and showed her the pack of cigars. "That's not mine!" She started defending herself.

"Then whose is it? It's in your bag so it should be yours!" I replied. I opened the pack out of curiosity and found that it was already used. "Why are you lying to me. It's even used!" I continued.

Soon Kat walked in. "What's going on in here?" She asked and stood there. "Y/N has been smoking!" I shouted. "It's not mine! I swear!" She shouted.

"Now that your secret is out I don't need to hold this for you anymore." she said and I began getting angry.
Just then Kat pulled out another pack of cigars from her back pocket.

I stepped back and threw my head back. "Oh my god!" I shouted. "That's not mine!" She shouted. "Colby you know I'm against smoking! Why would I start smoking?!" She yelled.

"Oh I don't know. Someone told you to!" I yelled. "For God sake. This isn't mine!" She yelled. "Y/N. We're going to get you help. You can't keep smoking two packs a day. We're going to help you get over this." Kat said and I let out chuckles.

"Two packs a day! You're getting unhealthy!" I shouted. "How many times do I have to tell you that those aren't mine!" She shouted back. "You know what. Y/N's right." Sam started saying.

"Sam. What do you mean?" I asked him. "I mean," he started saying and looked at Kat. "Welcome to the mega prank wars!" Both of them shouted and I felt my cheeks heat up of embarrassment.

Y/N stood up from her chair and started walking away but I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest. At first she tried pulling away but I kept hugging her.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I said and she nodded into my chest.
I lifted her head up with my fingers pressing her chin up. I looked her in the eyes before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"This before my birthday! Seriously?" I shouted in a playful manor at both Sam and Kat. "Sorry." was all they could say before Y/N and I pulled in for another kiss.