Chapter 11

{COLBY}

-4 months later-

"Good morning everyone. So as you may or may not know, we have this mega prank war and I'm going to be doing the first one." I began saying to the camera.

"I found out that Y/N is one of the heaviest sleepers so I went out and bought this inflatable thing that Y/N will be on then we'll just put her in the pool and wake her up." I said.

"Corey!" I shouted. "Yes!" He shouted back in a weird accent. "Come here!" I continued. He didn't respond.

He soon came in the room and took a seat on my couch. "So Y/N is asleep downstairs." I began. "It's litterly two pm." Corey said. "Yes. I bought this inflatable and I thought of setting her on it and then in the pool, waking her up in there." I explained and a smile formed on his lips.

"Is this for the prank war?" He asked. I nodded. "How are we going to even get her in the water without waking her up?" He asked.

"Y/N is like the heaviest sleeper." I repeated. "Let's go blow this thing up and get her wet!" Corey shouted and I burst out in laughter in thanks of my dirty mind.

We walked up the stairs with myself still filming and went in my room. "We're quickly going to blow this thing up and then we'll probably start filming again." I said before switching off my camera.

We started blowing up the floatie. It took us a good few minutes and finally we were done. I started filming. "Ugghh." I said inhaling air. "That was breathtaking." I commented winking my eye at the camera.

"Now it's time to get her on this." I said and we made our way downstairs to the living room. There she was. On the couch. Fast asleep.
"She's like... dead." Corey commented.

We made our way to her. "Just to prove you of how a heavy sleeper Y/N is," I said and held my finger close to her. I poked my finger deep into her cheek and released it a few seconds later. No response.

Corey started laughing at how there was no response coming from Y/N. "This is definitely going to work." Corey said and continued laughing. "Should we put like a blanket underneath the inflatable so it doesn't make any noise?" Corey asked. I nodded.

We got a blanket and put it on the floor followed by the inflatable.
"Ready?" I whispered and Corey nodded. We slowly took Y/N's sleepy body and rolled her over so that she was lying on the inflatable.

She moved her head to the side and we rushed out of the room. "Y/N just moved so we're going to wait about 20 minutes and then continue with the prank." I said and closed the camera.

~20 minutes later~

"It's been 20 minutes. Let's continue." I began vlogging again as we neared her sleeping body once more. We took the points of the blanket and dragged the inflatable outside.

Finally we made it to the pool and we lifted the inflatable up from the blanket, carefully setting it in the pool. Y/N's toes touched the water.

"Hopefully she doesn't pee." Corey commented and I looked at him questionable. "You know that when you get someone's hands or feet wet they sometimes pee." he said and I quietly laughed, not wanting to wake her up.

"Should we wake her up?" I asked and Corey nodded. "I think it's time." he responded. "Let's go grab some balls." I said and Corey began laughing and so did I. "And then we can like throw her with it." I continued.

We ran to the hot tub that was filled with balls and took a few in each hand. I looked at Corey and he nodded. We started violently throwing the balls at Y/N. "Wake up you sleepy bitch!" Corey shouted still throwing her.

"Yeah!" I shouted not sure what to say. Finally we got a reaction out of her. She rolled over and into the water making both Corey and I burst in laughter.

"Welcome to the mega prank wars!" I shouted doing my signature dab move. She first didn't get a response but soon she was shaking and her eyes were wide in surprise.

"Colby! Corey!" She shouted as she got out of the pool. We began running to the house. We couldn't stop laughing. "Does anyone want a hug?" She asked as she neared me because Corey was already long gone goodbye.

"Nah." I lied. I really wanted that hug but the temperature of the pool was extremely cold. She began running towards me and I went in the house but that didn't stop her.

"You're gonna slip and fall on your face!" I shouted still trying to escape from her. I ran up the stairs and saw Corey closing his and Devyn's bedroom door.

I ran to my bedroom and closed my door. "I'll get you back Brock!" She shouted. "Never!" I replied and from there on there was dead silence. It was about 5 minutes later. I think she's gone about now.

I carefully opened the door. Thankfully there was no one. I walked to Corey's room and knocked on his door. "Corey? I think she's gone." I whispered and opened the door.

I walked in and was suddenly engulfed in a wet but tight hug. "Corey! I thought you helped me!" I shouted and Corey shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't choose sides." Corey said all dramatic. Y/N and I hugged for quite a long time. I've been bottling up these feelings for a long time and I feel like I'm ready to tell her how I feel.

We released each other and gazed in each other's eyes. "I think you need to tell each other something." Corey announced and Y/N began smiling at me.

"Can I speak to you for a minute in my room?" I asked her and she nodded. We soon made our way to my room. I closed the door and took a seat on my couch and she did on my bed.

I began speaking.

Not from my head.

From my heart.