Chapter 18

{Y/N}

I was sitting on a chair, having no clue where I am. Some sort of bag was placed on my head. I'm extremely scared of what will happen next. I'm not that worried about myself but for Colby I am.

I don't know where he is, but I want him to be here. I want us to be at home. Suddenly the bag was pulled off of my face and a man dressed in black appeared in front of me.

He pulled the tape on my mouth off and walked over to a guy who was placed on his knees. The guy had a gun in his hands.

He pulled off the bag that was on the other guy and revealed Colby's face. Suddenly out of nowhere I started screaming and the tears were rolling off my face. Colby looked at me and started fighting back but didn't succeed.

The guy placed the bag back onto his head and placed the gun near his head. "Please! Don't!" I screamed. "Please don't kill him! Kill me instead! He doesn't deserve it! Please!" I begged while crying my heart out.

"We're just two young love struck kids! He's my anchor. He's my rock. He's my shoulder. He's my life. He's my everything!" I continued begging and crying.

The guy placed his finger on the trigger and I started freaking out. I tried breaking free from the chair but I couldn't. "Please! He's everything I have!" I continued begging but it was too late.

He pulled the trigger and Colby's lifeless body fell to the floor. I screamed and cried, hoping that this all was just a bad dream.

"No!" I shouted before moving my chair to look at the other side, not wanting to look at Colby's lifeless body.

I continued sobbing my heart out. I just lost Colby. I lost my best friend. I lost the love of my life. I lost the point of my heart. I lost my boyfriend. I lost my life. I lost my everything.

"You should've killed me! You should've let him live! He doesn't deserve this!" I screamed and looked down to the ground.

My tears were still pouring out from my eyes. I was still screaming but there were too many tears that no sound came out. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I assumed that it was the guy who killed Colby.

I screamed and moved away from him. "Y/N, look at me." a voice said.
I refused. I still thought that it was the murderer.  A familiar face appeared in front of me. Colby's face.

I was still hysterically crying until I felt his hand touch my face. "Baby! It's alright! I'm alive!" He confessed while setting me free from the chair.

When I was finally free I jumped up and hugged Colby. I was still crying. "I thought you died!" I shouted at him, but it didn't all come out. I was crying too much.

He hugged me tight for a few minutes before releasing. I didn't want to release, I kept holding on to him. He squeezed back one more time.
The guy dressed in black pulled off his mask and Corey's face was revealed.

"Why would you do this to me!" I shouted still crying. "I thought you died! I actually thought you died!" I confessed. "Baby, don't worry! I'm here and I'm sorry!" He continued.

He took my face in his hands and scanned my face. "I love you" he whispered before pressing our lips together.

The kiss we shared was a passionate one. I thought we would never be able to kiss again. When I pulled away Corey came and gave me a tight hug. "I'm sorry" he said and I nodded into his shoulder.

"But you just got pranked!" Corey continued. "Welcome to the mega prank wars!" Corey ended and gave me one last squeeze before Colby engulfed me once more.

"The prank was a success!" Colby shouted into his phone camera and I hid my face in his chest. "You'll see this one's reaction when he uploads it." Corey shouted in the background.

Colby glanced down at me and I up at him. We connected our lips once more. When we parted Colby switched off the video maker thingy and put his phone away.

"I'm sorry for everything." he whispered to me. "But now I truly know how much you love me." he continued.

"I love you." he ended. "I love you more." I said and closed my eyes, taking in his scent and letting a few tears fall on his shirt.