Chapter 5

{Y/N}

I woke up to the sound of soft snores. I looked around my encounters and noticed that I wasn't in my room but I was in fact in Colby's room.

I sat up straight. I looked next to me and saw Colby all snuggled up in a blanket, his hair going in different directions.

I noticed that my arm was wrapped in something. I couldn't remember exactly what happened last night. All I could remember was being scratched and running up to Colby's room for protection and safety.

I softly pulled the blanket over my body and made my way to the bathroom. I noticed that I was still in the same clothes as yesterday. I didn't bring any spare clothes with me.

I need to stay clean. I undressed after closing the bathroom door and got in the shower, washing my body and hair. I dried off and stepped out of the shower, dressing back into my old clothes.

I saw mouthwash at the sink and decided on using that, seeing I didn't pack for my little sleepover. I rinsed my mouth after using the mouthwash. I did my hair in a normal high pony.

Once I was done I stepped out of the bathroom and saw that Colby had left the room. The door was open and he wasn't in bed anymore.

I went downstairs and heard voices coming from the kitchen. "Morning." I said when I entered the kitchen. Colby, Sam, Katrina, Elton, Devyn and Corey were all gathered in the kitchen, talking about random stuff.

"Morning." they all said almost on unison. "There's pancakes in the microwave and juice in the fridge. Help yourself." Sam said and I nodded walking over to the fridge and pouring myself a glass of juice.

"Meet us in the TV room when you're done." Elton announced and I nodded. I got some pancakes out of the microwave and began eating. It was delicious.

When I was finished eating and drinking I washed my plate and cup, dried it off and put it away. I made my way to the TV room, the place where weird shit happens.

I sat down next to Katrina. "Thanks for the breakfast." I spoke up and they nodded. "What happened last night?" Elton asked and I looked at my fidgeting hands.

"I was busy watching an episode of Family Guy and the TV just automatically turned off and then on again." I said and looked to see their expressions.

"That only happens when we do like challenges, but we declare that as normal." Elton said and everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

"Okay, but then like seconds later there was footsteps at the other side of the room." I said pointing to where I heard them and continued. "And I felt a warm breath on my neck. It told me to run and that's what I did." I said and they're expressions changed to shock.

"What?" Sam asked shocked at what happend. "While I was running towards Colby's room, I felt something scratch my arm." I ended and showed them my arm.

"It was litterly bleeding." Colby added and everyone got worried. "That hasn't happened in our house before. This isn't normal." Corey said and my eyes darted from the TV room to the place where I heard the footsteps.

The room went silent for minutes until Devyn broke the silence. "Are you still going to move in?" She asked.
"The room we got for is next to mine and it isn't haunted. Nothing weird has been happening in that room." Colby added before I could even speak.

"Well actually, last night before that happened I got a text from my friend saying that the police had come to my house, because the neighbours were complaining about something and now there's no trespassing. But only for me to get my clothes and stuff." I said and chills ran down my spine.

"Whoa. Do you know what it was?" Katrina asked her eyes as wide as everyone else. "Unfortunately not." I said and added. "They want me to get my things as soon as possible."

"We could take you today?" Devyn suggested and I nodded. "That would really mean a lot." I said. "Great. Well we all should get ready, shouldn't we?" Sam announced.

Colby and Elton were the only ones ready. "Let me give you a tour of the house, seeing you'll be living here now." Colby suggested.
"That would really help." I said and we shared smiles.

And so our tour through the house began. Going to the garden and into the house through every single room.
We suddenly stopped in front of two white doors, probably leading into a room.

Right next to the room was a bathroom followed by Colby's room.
"This is going to be your room." Colby said and I nodded. He opened the two white doors. I gasped at how beautiful the room was, without decorations.

The room was as big as the TV room. The walls were a peach colour that made the vibe very chill. There was an A/C also in the room. There was a king size bed placed in the right corner of the room.

Right next to room was big windows, which made me see the street. There was a desk followed by a desk chair. There was also a large TV on the wall. I noticed a door in the room. "What's in that door?" I asked him.

"See for yourself." he said and I walked to the door, opening it. Inside was a large walk in closet. There were a lot shelves in the closet, followed by a place for shoes. There was also space for the clothes you would want to hang.

"What'd you think?" Colby asked. "It's amazing." I replied. It really was. My old room was half the size of this room. It didn't have a TV in it nor a king size bed. It also didn't even have a walk in closet.

After gazing and admiring the room we made our way back down where everyone was. "We were just about to call you down." Sam said. "No need for that anymore." I said and let a slight chuckle escape my lips.

"The room is amazing." I said while we made our way out. "I'm glad to hear that." Sam said and we all got in a car.

I gave them my address and we were on our way.  We were passing houses which looked familiar, as I always drive past them when on my way to different places.

As we stopped I opened the gate with the remote I have and jumped out of the car, running to the front door, dodging the no trespassing tape and unlocking the door.

Everyone followed me in and started exploring the house while I gathered my things for my permanent stay.
I packed all my clothes into five suitcases, followed by my shoes.

I packed my laptop, charger, accessories, camera gear and all the things that had meaning and would be useful in another suitcase.

"Guys I'm going to leave the Ouija board here." I said and they all shouted a yes back. I took every suitcase one by one down.

When I finally took the last one down, Colby, Sam and Corey came to help me, grabbing a suitcase each.
They put the suitcases in the trunk of the car.

While they did that I locked up the house and got in the car, opening the gate back up and closing it after we exited.

"This is so exciting." Devyn said and we all agreed with her. "I hope you will enjoy your time with us. Enjoy your time in your new home. And that we could make great memories together." Colby said, never leaving my eyes.

"I'm sure I will." I said also not breaking my gaze on him.

I'm sure I will enjoy my time with friends.

I'm sure I will enjoy my stay with friends who'll become best friends.

I'm sure I'll love my new haunted home.

And I'm sure we will make a lot of happy memories.

Especially with them.