Chapter 24

{Y/N}

I'm heartbroken. How could Colby cheat on me with my best friend?!
I storm to my room. As I made my way to my room, Corey came out of his and Devyn's bedroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as I stormed to my room. I didn't respond to him but instead I went in my room and began shutting the door but was stopped by Corey.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. "Did you know that Colby was fucking cheating on me this whole time with Devyn?" I screamed. "Yes." he answered.

"What?" I asked. "Yes." he answered a bit clearer this time. "Yes?" I asked him. Out of no where Colby and Devyn jumped out.

"It's a prank." Devyn shouted. "Welcome to the mega prank wars!" Colby continued while spraying me with silly string. "Fuck!" I said and a smile creeped on my face.

"Fuck all of you!" I shouted and let chuckles escape my mouth. Colby engulfed me in a hug. Next Devyn engulfed me in a hug and Corey as well.

"I would never cheat on you." Colby said and kissed me on the lips. "I would never betray our friendship." Devyn said and gave me a tight hug. "I wouldn't say that I wouldn't sleep with Colby." Corey said and we all started laughing.

"That's it for the prank guys. Hope you enjoyed it. Let's see if we can get it to fourty thousand likes. Make sure to subscribe and turn on my notifications so that you don't miss another video. Hashtag team Colby" Colby ended the video.

"I hate you " I said to him. "You love me." he teased. "I hate you." I continued. "You love me " he continued. "Fine I love you." I huffed and connect our lips. Colby broke the kiss.

"I know you love me." he said and connected our lips once more.