Chapter 26

{Y/N}

~2 days later~

I sit on the bed, scrolling through social media while Colby edits his video. I have this prank planned to do on him. He has done a lot of unwanted pranks on me so I thought to do a prank that might give him a little fright.

I watched one of Brennen's old videos where he did a 'Coughing blood prank' on his mom. So I decided on giving it a try. I went to the shops earlier and bought 2 small bottles of fake blood from the Halloween store even though it's not near Halloween.

I was now waiting for Colby to leave the room but his eyes were glued to the computer screen. So I had to do it. I got up from his bed. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said.

"Is everything alright? You don't sound too good." he remarked and I felt happy to know that I sounded ill. It will work perfect with the prank. "I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

I walked to his door, opening it and leaving it only a little bit open for him to hear me. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I pulled my camera out and started vlogging.

"It's now time for the prank. I've been planning this for quite a long time but didn't get the chance to do it. This is called the 'Coughing blood prank on boyfriend'. This prank is similar to the one Brennen did on his mom. Subscribe to Brennen. Link in the description." I said and pointed down.

"Now it's time for the prank." I said and felt excited. "Hopefully this would give Colby a little fright." I said. I set the camera on the counter and covered it in clothes. I opened the door a bit and got the fake blood.

I opened one bottle and began dripping some on my shirt. I began coughing a bit before I poured the rest in my mouth, trying not to swallow it.
I began coughing real hard.

"Colby!" I tried shouting. No answer.
"Colby!" I repeated and finally I heard footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

I began leaning over the basin and letting the fake blood come out. That's when I felt a presence behind me. "Oh my God! Baby! Are you okay?" He shouted and I coughed some more.

He started tensing up and calling for different people to come and help him. "I'm calling nine one one." he said and pulled out his phone.

I coughed some more but stopped after a while. "Don't." I said and he looked at me through the mirror. "Y/N. You need urgent care. I'm taking you to the hospital." he said. Before he could press the dial button I did something.

"I'm fine!" I shouted and he looked at me with shocked and confused expression. "Welcome to the mega prank wars!" I shouted and pointed to the camera.

He started walking out the bathroom with his head lent back and his hands on his face, covering his embarrassment. "I got him and I got him good!" I shouted and began laughing.

"You gave me a fucking fright!" He shouted still hiding in his hands. "Getting you back for the kidnap prank!" I shouted and filmed him.

"Thanks Brennen for the idea! Anyway make sure to subscribe, turn post notifications on. Also let's see if we can get this video to 70 000 likes? I got yo' ass good Brock. I got it good!" I said.

"Hashtag team Y/N!" I shouted before turning off my camera and pulling Colby in for a hug. "I'm going to get you back." he said. "Then do it. I'm not scared." I said. "Oh really?" He asked. "Yes." I said and walked away.

I heard him laugh before I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and the feeling of two warm lips pressing on my cheek sent shivers down my spine.