Chapter 25

LUKE'S POV

(Sixteen days; four hours)

I watched from behind a bush as Blakely, Liza, and Zayn walked out of Jason's flat. What? Why was Blakely at Jason's? My curiosity grows but I stay where I am. After they walk out, Liza jumps into Ashton's arms as Blakely tackles Michael. Since when does Blakely know any of them? And who is that other guy?

Louis walks up behind Blakely and rests his hand on her shoulder as he whispers something in her ear. She keeps glaring at the stranger who is now crying. Blakely takes a few steps towards him; then he walks forward and wraps his arms around her.

What? This.. this can't be happening. What's going on? Did she fall in love with someone else? Are they just friends? Family maybe?

When she wraps her arms around him my heart shatters. Why? It wasn't my fault I ended up in a coma. I saved her from being hit by a car!! Then Blakely kisses him on the cheek. All my hope falters and I lose it.

Just as I'm about to walk out there and kill someone, Zayn catches my eye. He looks at me sternly and mouths 'no'. I furrow my eyebrows at him but then Michael shouts,"But not too close because I am obviously her best friend." Blakely laughs then shoves him.

I can barely hear Louis but I do. "Speaking of best friends, where is Kris?" Then I realize that the small red-head is no where to be seen. As soon as the words leave Louis's mouth, Blakely falls to the ground screaming.

No. No no no. That's enough. I make a run for it. Or.... as much of a run as I can get with this boot. My view is blocked by everyone crowding over her, trying to get a hold of her; she actually ends up punching Calum.

When Calum looks up, he sees me and grabs everyone off of her. Everyone's eyes widen in surprise as the sight of me. Apparently I'm not suppose to know about this.

Finally, I reach Blakely. But before her eyes droop closed, she smiles and says one word. "Luke." Then her eyes close.

"No. No, no, no. Blakely don't do this. Blakely no! Don't do this now! You can't leave now! Wake up!" However, my pleas do nothing.

Louis has stumbled over to Ashton's car and is leaning on the hood crying. Ashton has his arms wrapped around Liza as he tries to comfort her. Calum and Josh stand off to the side with wide eyes. Zayn just stands up against the side of the side of the flat. Then his eyes catch something.

"Guys. We have bigger problems right now." I wonder how we could possibly have bigger problems, but then I see it. And it's a flashback to last year. It's a flashback to everything that ruined my life. Except this time we are in London, not Australia. This time Jason has less of a help.

This time I am at a disadvantage with a hardly healed leg. And this time, the love of my life lays on the ground, passed out.

And this time, we might not win.