Chapter 20 - Memories

Mulai dari awal

"I'm not hungry, but thank you" I told her as I shut the door.

"When's the last time you ate?" She asked me and I shrugged. "My point exactly" she put the food down and started to walk over towards the bed. "So what are you doing?" She asked as she got closer to my laptop.

"Nothing" I said trying to quickly walk over to my laptop so I can shut it, but she got to it before me.

"Really?" she asked as she looked at the picture of Justin on my screen then looked at me. I sighed and looked out the window. "Why are you doing that to yourself?" She asked as she stepped closer to me.

"I just wanted to look at memories from tour" I said shrugging.

"Yeah, his tour" she said back and crossed her arms. "You're only going to hurt yourself even more by doing this"

"I know" I said then groaned. "I just can't help it. He is apart of every single memory I have. I can't get away from him" I explained as I sat down.

"I know, Jamie. But you should wait to look at these pictures until you are ready. You know? When you can actually look at them and not feel all the heartbreak. It's still so soon" she told me as she sat down. I sat down too and shook my head.

"I'll never be ready. The heartbreak isn't going to go away" I told her and laid down on the bed. I just stared up at the ceiling.

**Justins P.O.V**

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I clicked on this fan account for Jamie. I saw it on my explore page and the post looked like Jamie was back in town so I clicked on it and I was right.

Jamie is back in LA.

When I clicked on this account, I saw all things for Jamie. I guess it's obvious though since it is a fan account for her. The most recent post was of her walking out of this hotel two days ago. The comments were all freaking out excited that she was going back to normal. What ever the hell that means.

I scrolled to the next picture and it was a two screenshots of two of Jamie's YouTube videos. I guess she's back to posting. And I'm taking a wild guess that that's what her fans mean by "going back to normal"

I scrolled again to another post of a video. As it played I noticed she was surrounded by fans. There seemed to be a lot of people there. Fans were asking her a bunch of questions. I noticed Ally there too. A little girl got Jamie's attention and asked, "Are you getting married soon?" Jamie laughed and answered with, "I'm single so no"

I instantly swiped out of Instagram. That hurt. It hurt to hear her say that. I may have been broken up for almost two months now, but it still feels like yesterday when she left. I didn't think her saying 'I'm single' would hurt so bad.

"Do you think it's crazy if I text her?" I asked Za as I looked up from my phone.

"Nah bro." He said back to me. I sighed loudly.

"I miss her, man. So much it hurts. I feel lost with out her" I told him and he nodded.

"I know. Text her, bro. It doesn't hurt to try" he said back. I nodded and looked back down at my phone.

I need to see her. I want to hear her laugh again and see her smile.

I went to my text messages and went to my texts with her. Fuck it. I'm going to text her.

_____
Me: hey can we meet up?
_____

"I did it" I said quietly and put my phone down again. "If I lost her forever, I promise you I will never be the same, bro. For real. I fucked up so bad." I said then put my face in my hands. Then I thought of something. "Can you text her?" I quickly asked him and his eyes widened and he looked at me like I was crazy.