Chapter 7

Perci's POV

When I woke up, I was really hoping to be a boy again. Maybe this was just an one-day trick, right? Wrong. My hopes were crashed as soon as I looked down and saw that I had breasts. Schist.

I went to my bathroom and stared at myself for a moment, taking everything in. Alright, just one more day. I can do it. I sighed and dressed myself with a short I got from Piper, a T-shirt from Annabeth and a blue converse from Drew. I think I'll need to borrow some more clothes. So I decided to go to the Aphrodite cabin, because I thought they would be able to help since they love all these fashion stuff. I just hope they don't mess with me because of this.

Anyways, after eating my breakfast, I headed to the Aphrodite cabin. When I got there, I knocked the door and waited for someone to come get it. Some moments later, Piper was at the door.
   "Hey Perci, come in. What do you need?"
   As soon as she closed the door I looked at my surroundings. All I could see was clothes and make up everywhere, and pink, lots of pink.
   Everyone turned to look at me.
   "Well," I started. "Until I find a way to reverse this" I said motioning to my body, "I'll be needing some girls clothes..."
   I swear I saw the eyes of every kid in the cabin widen.
"So you want us to get you a wardrobe?" Piper said.
"Well, yeah."
"Ohh this is gonna be so awesome! We're gonna dress Jackson!" Someone shouted.
"But I just want normal clothes!!" I cleared up, but I'm not sure anyone heard because they were all busy talking about what color matched my eyes better and everything.
Maybe coming here wasn't my best idea.
Suddenly, there was an explosion of pink dust and in front of me stood no one less than Aphrodite herself.
"Look if it isn't Perci Jackson! I knew you would come for us sooner or later! I've been preparing myself for this. I've even bought some new make up and awesome hair accessories!" She squealed.
"Wait, wait, wait!" I yelled. "I never said anything about make up or doing anything with my hair! I just want clothes!"
"We would never leave you without a total fashion transformation! It will be great for your looks." Drew said.
"No, no, no and no!!" I said and started heading, or should I say, running, to the door.
"No way you're leaving like this Perci. You asked for our help and that's what you're gonna get." Aphrodite said and got in front of me, blocking the door.
Right then I saw Jason and Leo walking in front of the cabin.
"LEO, JASON HELP ME!!" I screamed. "THEY ARE TRYING TO DO ME A MAKE OVER!!'
   They looked at me, then at Aphrodite blocking the exit, and at all the Aphrodite kids surrounding me with mischievous looks on their faces. And then they started laughing. Right in front of me.
   "Good luck Perci!" Leo said between laughter.
   And they went away. They left me there with a bunch of makeup lovers.
Great. That's what friends are for.
   After  a few more struggles to get away, I finally gave up. Whatever.
   They dragged me in and tied me to a chair. I closed my eyes. I didn't even want know what they were doing.
   I felt something and noticed it must be makeup brushes. It was awful. But, despite the uncomfortable felling of my face being filled with weird makeup stuff and lipstick, I actually fell asleep.
   I only woke up when Piper yelled at my ear:
   "Ready!!"
   "Ouch! That was loud" I complained.
   "Sorry..." She said. "But anyways, we chose some clothes for you and finished your hair and makeup. You can look at the mirror."
   They untied me and I got up, afraid of what I would see. Would I look like an over glittered clown?
But surprisingly, I actually liked what I saw. Ugh. Can't believe I just thought that.
The makeup was beautiful in a natural way, not too much neither too less, and it matched the color of my eyes. It was perfect. Did I just say that?!
And my hair was braided in a cute fishtail braid (ironic, huh?).
"Liked it?" Piper asked.
"Uhm, I think so..." I said.
"Great! And this are your clothes." She said and handed me a bag full of clothes.
I peeked in and saw shorts, skinny jeans, a dress (that I do not plan to use), a skirt, two converses etc.
"Thanks guys, for everything." I told them. "Thanks Lady Aphrodite" I bowed.
Then I got out of the cabin just to go straight into Jason, Leo, and the Stoll brothers.
   "Wow, look who's all beauty and makeup! Cutie, cutie!!" The Stolls started mocking.
   They all laughed while I shot them my best death glare.
   "You stupid! You guys didn't even help me! I was forced in and tied onto a chair!!" I yelled at them.
   "At least you're beautiful!" Jason said.
   I sighed.
"I hate you guys"
"We know you love us" Leo said.
   I rolled my eyes.
"Well, I have to get this to my cabin so..." I told them motioning to the bag of clothes.
"What's that?" Connor asked.
"Clothes. I kind of didn't have any girl clothes so the Aphrodite kids got me some. Just until we fix everything." I explained.
"Oh"
"Okay then. Bye guys!" I said and headed to my cabin.
"Bye beauty princess!" Leo yelled.
I shot him a final glare and entered the cabin. They wouldn't be laughing if they were in my shoes!
Anyways, today was a free afternoon. No activities at all. Just do what you wanna do. But I had no idea what I wanted to do. That is, until Annabeth rushed into my cabin and said:
"Hey Seaweed Brain! Any plans for today?"
"Not at all. Why? Do you have an idea?"
"Sure! I invited Piper and the guys too. We're going for a swim at the lake! Fun right?"

That's it for this chapter, thank you all for reading it and I hope you liked it. If you did, PLEASE vote and tell me what you think of the story so far :)
   Love y'all <3