~Reconcile~

~Jason~

The pelican landed in the camp as Omega and Blue team exited before Kelly and Jason remained. Kelly removed her helmet and reached down to pull out Hera's chip and hand her to Jason as he grabbed and reinserted her back into his SPI armor.

"You know, I miss your MARK-V armor." Hera pouted as Jason and laughed lightly.

"Why, did it have a better CPU than this one?" Jason asked. "Maybe." Hera said as Kelly covered her laughing mouth.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think Hera is your mother." Kelly said before relaxing from her small laughing fit.

"I've heard that at times." Jason said before his armor went into lock down. "And I forgot she likes to do this as well." He said rolling his eyes as his armor went back to normal. He took his helmet off and removed her chip as she appeared in front of the two. She had her arms crossed as she took sudden interest in the sky before glancing at the two and had a mock face of surprise.

"Can I help you?" She asked. Jason and stared at her as Hera tried to avoid his gaze. "What? Can't an AI have some fun?" She asked. "Yeah, I love you too mom." Jason said before a smile etched onto the AI's face as Jason inserted her chip into his helmet and turned to Kelly as the female Spartan smiled lovingly.

"Anything happened on that recon op?" Jason asked. "Yes, our mysterious person is an orange haired woman, purple outfit, and a weird contraption on her back that holds some kind of swirling purple liquid." Kelly replied. Reaper happened to walk by and over heard their conversation.

"You said an orange haired female?" Reaper asked as he walked over to them. Jason turned and nodded.

"Why, do you know her?" Kelly asked. "I'm sure Spartan Yeager knows, but I was apart of Overwatch's Blackwatch group. The orange haired woman, or Moira as I knew her, was a scientist from back in the glory days. Turns out, Angela wasn't the one who made me this way but Moira." Reaper said removing his mask and looking at Jason.

"It is good to see you again, Spartan." Gabriel said with a nod. "And you as well Commander." Jason replied. Reyes nodded as he placed his mask back on and left.

"At least we know her name." Jason said looking at Kelly as the female nodded before smiling at him.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Jason asked patting his face. "No, just a severe case of being a dork." Hera commented.

"Well, he's my dork." Kelly said leaning down and kissing his cheek before turning and left. Jason watched her go as he placed a hand on his cheek.

"Close your mouth. You're drooling." Hera said. Jason shook his head and closed his mouth as he walked to the command room and placed his helmet on as a hologram of Captain Lasky, The Master Chief, and The Arbiter surrounded a table that housed a holographic map of the area.

"Are you sure Chief?" Lasky asked. "Yes Captain, our new enemy is some crazed scientist. She has a large supply of Covenant weaponry and maybe a large quantity of Flood spores." Chief replied. Lasky grimaced and nodded.

"But why a human?" Lasky wondered. "Well, your kind has always messed with things that shouldn't be messed with." Arbiter said.

"No argument here." Lasky replied. Jason saluted the three as Lasky nodded. "Anything to report Lieutenant?" Lasky said.

"Actually one sir, what happened to The Spirit of Hope?" He said questioningly. "They were called back to Earth, the Guardian Cortana used has knocked out power. Luckily for us, the Hope was out of system before the low EMP. We reestablished communications with Earth, Lord Hood and a handful of Halcyon and Charon-class ships have decided to assault the Guardian." Lasky answered. Jason gritted his teeth before nodding as he turned and left for the barracks. He glanced around to see Wuss, Timbrr, Envy, and Mitsugi playing poker, Mstatic leaned on his bed as he read a book, Defto and Echo were talking as normal, Lyrical and Llama were in the commons room watching the TV, Linda and Fred left for the lunch tent, Aaron, Riley, and Kelly sat at a circular table as the three talked. Jason walked over and grabbed a chair as he sat with the three and removed his helmet. Hera appeared and smiled before frowning.