~The Beginning Of Something New~

~Infinity~

The pelican landed into the giant ship of the UNSC as Captain Charles and Lasky awaited them.

"Sirs!" The group shouted as they stood at attention for the two. "At ease troopers, as you know, the Covenant has made landfall on your planet. We of the UNSC will do our best to halt their aggression but we'll need clearance from your worlds UN to allow us to do so." Lasky said walking in front of the agents.

"I understand sir, but that'll be difficult. The Director has forbidden the actions of Overwatch to the point it's illegal." Mercy said.

"Dr. Ziegler, its great to see you again. But I think this incursion will change his mind." Charles said with a nod. Angela grimaced as another pelican flew in. The door opened as the rest of agents from the Watchpoint arrived. A woman with a prosthetic arm, a man that wore skates, a robotic monk, and an angry archer. The four walked over to the group and nodded.

"Hey, name's Lucio. Part time Dj, part time freedom fighter." The skates man introduced himself. The prosthetic woman scoffed at the man before glancing at Jason.

"I am Satya Vaswani, member of the Vishkar Corporation." The woman said before Lucio growled at her.

"More like the Bullshit Corporation." He commented before the monk floated over to them. "Greetings, I am Zenyatta and Genji is my pupil." The monk said as Jason turned to see the ninja nod.

"I am Hanzo Shimada, of the Shimada Clan." The archer said before Jason turned to him with disgust.

"What?" Hanzo demanded. "I've heard of your clan, they are a disgusting bunch." Jason retorted, causing the archer to tense.

"Say your next words carefully, metal man." Hanzo said as Jason took a step forward. "Did you know I was the one to defend the people from your clan? Do you know what they did to your own people in Hanamaru?" Jason asked. Hanzo stared at him before walking away.

"Well then, from our scans, it seems your people are faltering from the onslaught of the Covenant." Lasky said as he used his finger to drag the holo video from his tablet as a hologram appeared in front of them, showing the brutality of the Covenant, bodies of men, women, and children littered the streets of their homes. Lena turned away as Lasky caused the video disappear.

"The Covenant is nothing like your robots, they will kill without mercy." Lasky said as the agents turned to each other.

"I understand Captain Lasky." Winston said. Lasky turned and nodded before turning and left. Jason and Josh jogged over to Charles as the Captain turned to leave.

"Sir, what happened to Hope?" Jason asked. "We've docked with the Infinity to have engineers make repairs. We thought it was just the Corvette, but we didn't think to expect the two Super Carriers. The men and women of the Midlothian will be avenged." Charles said. Jason turned to him and nodded before patting his shoulder. As the two made their way to the bridge, Lasky and Roland were conversing with each other.

"Sir, with respect, that Spartan isn't to be trusted. He's been among them for so long. Who knows if he-" Lasky cut him with the wave of his hand as the Spartan and Charles entered.

"What do you need?" He asked. Jason walked over to the table and insert Hera's chip as the female AI appeared and glared at the male AI.

"Hera, it's nice to see you again." Roland said uneasily. "Mmhm." Hera said, a scowl permanently on her face.

"Anyways, sir, the agents have decided to return to their Earth. But I ask permission to take Zulu with me to the Installation. Maybe we can bring some Forerunner firepower back to Earth to give them an edge." Jason requested.