Rules

See the title of the part there?

Yeah, from now on, I'm gonna put on some rules; regarding of Scenario Suggestion, and most especially the comments.

Now don't react yet, I'll tell you why I put up the comments as well.

Let's start with regards to Scenario Suggestions:

1.) Suggestions are widely accepted. Whether you tell me via comment box or by PM/inbox, I read them.

2.) Yaoi is strictly not allowed. Yeah, you heard me. BoyxBoy is not allowed. I'm thinking of the young readers, okay? I'm one hell of a writer when it comes to yaoi. What do you mean, author?

               HARDCORE is what I meant. So don't tempt me.

3.) Suggest as many as you want, but only one at a time. Seem confusing? You can suggest one first, then you cannot suggest another one after that. You have to wait for your suggestion to be written before suggesting another one.

4.) Regarding rule 3, not all suggestions are going to be picked. Yep. The longest streak that I can make you wait is 1-2 months (yeah, that long. Take note that I have school and stuff), so if your suggestion hasn't been put up after 1-2 months, that means I didn't like your idea and you have to try to suggest again.

5.) I don't forget your suggestions. I write them on a paper, for Pete's sake. Not unless that I didn't like your suggestion then that means I did forget it.

So that's probably the rules for the suggestions. Here is for the comments. Now, I know, we all have the freedom to comment, but some are annoying the crap out of me and is needed to be controlled.

Here are the rules for the comments:

1.) Do not make the comment box into an argumentative chat box. I noticed someone did this more than once. Don't make a war in the comment box oh goodness gracious. If you wanna argue, go talk somewhere else like your inbox or something.

2.) Don't annoy me about your suggestions. Don't comment like "You forgot my suggestion!" or "Please author, do my suggestion!!" First of all, I am the author of this book and I am the one who's doing the writing, not you. You better wait, because I really think hard about what to type in your suggestions. And regarding "You forgot my suggestion!!" comment, please refer to Rule 4 Section Scenario Suggestion.

                Patience is a virtue, by the way.

3.) Don't force me to update. Probably the most common one I got. Forcing me to update is different from encouraging me to update. To encourage is to boost someone's mind and go through, while forcing is just pushing the life out of them. Kinda like when you're being asked to do something you don't want to do. That's forcing.

So that's all, I guess. I'm not that strict before, but I am now. Lol. :)

Regarding about continuing to write scenarios...

Guess what? 

I'm still not writing scenarios!! :D HURRAY XD

Well, basically because I'm still not okay about what happened.

Anyway, that will be all. Have a great day~ :)