Scenario 4: Fireworks

SCENARIO 4: FIREWORKS

Gunner: Hey Riki! Would you like to take a turn on lighting the fireworks this time? :)
Riki: Uh, sure! :D
Gunner: Alright, here you go! *gives the fire for the fireworks*
Riki: *stares at the fire* Mystery... *fires the fireworks*

Samuru: Dad, can I light the fireworks this time?
Mr. Shigami: No, it's too dangerous son.
Samuru: But dad, I can handle myself now. -____-

Novu: FIRE!! >:D *lights all the fireworks*

Gunner: How about you Rudy? Would you like to try?
Rudy (Normal): H-huh? Um, o-okay...
Rudy (Possessed by Dragold): Huh! I can use these things to destroy the WBMA and I can finally rule the world using these 'fireworks'! HAHAHAHA! *evil laugh*
(Oh come on Rudy, get a life XD)

Basara: Tch, am I really supposed to do this?

Simon: Ahh finally, I can celebrate New Year in peace without that girl having to chase me...
Sumi: Hi Simon what are y--
Simon: AHHHH!!! *throws the firestick at her and runs away*

Yuki: Isn't this fun? :) *lights fireworks normally*

Hugo: *lights the fireworks* ROAAAR!! The fireworks have been lighted by the greatest B-Shot in the world!! ROOAAARR!!

Derek: Oh come on boss! Can you hand me some fire too? :(
Novu: *too happy about the fire* Get your own. :D
Derek: Tiger snatch! *gets firestick from Novu*
Novu: Derek, get back here! >.>

Basara: You know what, I'll just give this to someone else. Asuka! You want to light those things up?!
Asuka: Dear heavens, no. What if I accidentally set my beautiful hand on fire? Or even worst, what if my hair accidentally was set on fire? No way I'm handling such thing that might destroy my absolutely beautiful beauty. And also, I'm too beautiful to handle fire. Maybe an ugly person like you deserves to hold that fire, or even better, don't hold it at all if you want to be as beautiful as me! *winks*
Basara: -______-"

***

Author's Note: Hi guys! This is a New Year scenario because it's almost New Year! :D Happy New Year to all of you~

Stay tuned for the next scenario! :D