Scenario 15: Hero to Villain and Vice Versa

Fun fact: I was typing this while I was watching Megamind the other night (yeah that is where I got the inspiration of typing this XD), but I fell asleep with my phone to my face! I could've updated two times that night hahahahahaha~

SCENARIO 15: HERO TO VILLAIN AND VICE VERSA

Riki: I am Riki Ryugasaki, a villain seeking about the mysteries of the world!!! Dare to get in my way and you shall end up being a mystery in this world as well!

Samuru: You peasants are unworthy of my time. Tch! Get out of my way or else...

Novu: *maniacally laughing* Take this — fire to the face!!! How does it feel like?! Screw my parents that told me that playing with fire is stupid; in fact, fire is fun to mess around with!! And now I shall use it to all of whoever dares to defy me!!!

Rudy (Possessed): These annoying villains... As the king of the world, I shall protect my people from dying from the hands of the enemy!
(P.S: I don't feel the need to write for the normal Rudy because his villain mode would be similar to the original possessed-by-Dragold Rudy in the anime ^^")

Basara: Ugh, being a hero is hard. *goes to sleep, the city being continued to get destroyed*
City people: Where is our hero when we need him?! BASARAAAAAA!!!
Basara: *saves the city too late and defeats the villains* There, I hope you're all happy!
City people: ...

Girls: Run for your life!!! Our gender is being eradicated by a red-headed villain!!!
Simon: SHSHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! I, Simon Sumiya, shall erase the existence of girls in this world! I had enough of you all, you annoying little twats!!!

Yuki: I am Yuki Washimura, the greatest cook in existence!!! Dare to challenge me in a food battle? Sure! You dare to waste food? You must die then!!! Food in this world shouldn't be treated like garbage...

Hugo: ROOOOOOOAAAAARRR!!! I am the king of beast, and the wild shall be free from this cruel human acts!! *actually only frees all lions in the world, and the lions are taking over the human world*

Derek: Tiger threat! I am the proud sidekick of the fire genius Novu Moru. I am Derek Watari, and I shall tiger assist my boss!!
Novu: Stop embarrassing me, Derek... =n=;;
Derek: Don't worry!!! We shall team up and tiger will make you proud~ :D

Asuka: Beauty is essential to this world, but unfortunately I was the only person granted with the greatest beauty ever. How pitiful of you mortals!! I am now here to rule the world and replace this world's horrible mess into a beautiful paradise — created in my own image!!!
(Asuka is trying to be God hahaha)

***