Scenario 16: Cliché Female Protagonists

Let's face it; every anime/movie we have watched have those female protagonist with cliche traits, personalities or even their attitude. Have you ever wondered if our B-Shots were female protagonists?

(Yes, this is similar to one of my old scenarios, but eh that was when they TURNED into a girl. XD)

SCENARIO 16: CLICHE FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

Riki (the type of female protagonist that never left the house and is curious to seek the outside world): *sighs and looks at the window* I wonder what it's like to go outside? I bet there will be tons of mysteries out there! *escapes the house without permission* Mystery...

Samuru (the type of female protagonist who is quiet and hard to get)
Random guy: Hey-ey~! Wanna hang out and have dinner after school?
Samuru: Tch. Not interested. Go hang out with someone else.
Random guy: Aww come on!!

Novu (the type of female protagonist who wears glasses, usually hated by everyone but is actually super hot, smart, and talented): *walking towards her locker, bumps into someone and glasses fell*
Her senpai: *bumps into Novu* Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see you coming
Novu: It's alright, I was in a hurry... It's my fault!
Her senpai: *looks at Novu* ((Oh my god, is this the ugly geek? She's actually hot... *daydreams*))

Rudy (Normal) (the type of female protagonist who nobody notices): U-uh... Hi? Excuse me?
Everyone: *ignores her*

Rudy (Possessed) (the type of female protagonist who is very bossy with everyone): You people are nothing but weaklings! Do that thing better or I won't hesitate to give you a punishment!
Person: *follows her orders in fear*

Basara (the type of female protagonist who is sassy but guys are drooling about her): Hey you over there! Yeah, you. Get my bag at the school gym, because apparently I left it there!
Random guy: Yes I will, my lady! ♥

Simon (the type of female protagonist who is anti-social and has trust issues with boys)
Random guy: Excuse me, but--
Simon: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!
Random guy: But--
Simon: I. SAID. STAY. AWAY!!!

Yuki (the type of female protagonist who is pretty and generous towards her friends): Here you go, my friends~! I hope my food isn't that bad...
Friend: Are you kidding me? YOUR COOKING IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yuki: *shy* T-thanks; I appreciate that.
Friend: Aww don't be too humble, Yuki! Come and join us eating your food~
Yuki: Nah, go ahead and enjoy yourselves~

Hugo (the type of female protagonist who is always too proud of herself): I am the greatest among you all!! Give me all a round of applause!
*her work is actually too low of standards*
Judges: Uh...
Hugo: Well? Isn't my work the best? Of course it is! I am the star of this school!!!

Derek (the type of female protagonist who is always there for her geek friend): Don't worry about that too much!! Remember that I am always here for you, my friend~
Novu: Thank you..
Derek: Kya~! Anything for my best friend!!

Asuka (the type of female protagonist who knows nothing but to make herself perfect, and is loved by everyone): Oh everyone please calm down! All of you will get a chance to take a picture with my beauty~! I'm so well-fixed, right? *grabs handheld mirror and looks at herself* Oh no, wait -- my make up and hair are a bit messed up now! *fixes herself* There you go! I am the most beautiful again~

***

gUYS I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

PLEASE SEND HELP

I NEED MORE SCENARIO SUGGESTIONS PLEASE :((( I may sound desperate, but if you guys still want more of this, kindly tell me any scenarios that you want me to make with the B-Shots :D

Thanks in advance~