Komaeda was thinking. He ignored the fact that he was laying against Hinata's chest

"I don't know, I hadn't hit him that bad or anything. I only smacked his head into a lantern."

Hinata snorted. "Nice."

After a while Hinata stopped running to get his stamina back. They stopped on a rooftop.

He was breathing heavily.

"Hinata are you ok?" Komaeda asked. Hinata nodded while his hands were leaning on his knees. Komaeda stripped down of his jacket and gave it to Hinata.

"Here this will do."

Hinata put on the jacket and raised the zipper. "Yes thank you." It was a little too large for him. Komaeda thought he looked just a little bit cute.

"Who were these people?" He looked up to meet Komaeda's gaze.

The prince stared dramatically up to the sky. "Friends of my father. Also Royalty and two Knights."

"Will they be dangerous?"

"Maybe the Royalty. The Knights are dead." Komaeda chuckled. "Speaking of Knights, you are one in disguise aren't you?"

Hinata shook his shoulders. "Yeah I am, but it's not like I'm often at my trainings."

They waited for another 15 minutes till they started running again. This time Komaeda ran himself.

"So about the Royalty, is he important to your father?"

"No not really, my father's doesn't have anyone who he thinks of as important. The only one is me since I will be the heir to the throne."

Komaeda stopped running.

"Heir..." He slowly moved his hands to his mouth as he let himself fall aside the wall of a house.

"Komaeda?"

"I am the heir. I left my kingdom. I-I."

Hinata helped Komaeda up. "Now is not the time to realize things. You chose to run away yourself do you remember?"

Komaeda nodded.

Hinata quickly looked around, a lot of people stared when they walked past. This part of the city was really crowded.

"We have to get going." He offered his hand to Komaeda. He gladly accepted the offer.

Hinata didn't mind letting go as he intertwined their fingers when they ran away.

It was only that Komaeda wasn't as fast as Hinata.

The gate slowly was in sight. "We're almost there!" Hinata said, running out of breath.

Komaeda stopped running. His eyes widened at the person who stood there.

"Hinata, hide your face." He said calmly.

Hinata didn't hesitate the order and quickly hid his face with his mask, then stared at where Komaeda was looking. His anger was boiling up again.

Before them stood no other than the king himself, with the Knights of Hinata's village.

He met Kuzuryuu's eyes. His eyes were full of bloodlust, a whole other kind then Hinata's.

"My sweet, sweet son." He began while stepping forward. With every step he took the two boys stepped backwards.

"Where have you been all this time? I was worried sick!"

He waited a bit before laughing. Automatically the Knights began laughing too.

They stopped in sync.

"You must come back."

Komaeda grinned, his grin changed into a smirk.

"Coming back?" He started. His voice was darker than Hinata has ever heard.

"I never intended to come back before you were dead!"

The look in the Kings eyes became different. He looked kind of... afraid?

Hinata just stood there in silence, waiting for an opening to strike.

"So this is the 'kidnapper'?" He asked.

"No kidnapper of mine."

"Then I will be the one to officially kidnap you."

He made a sign for the Knights who were silent the whole tine.

Komaeda's smirk washed away as fear formed in his eyes.

"Run away." He whispered.

Hinata was familiar with this kind of situations. He wouldn't leave Komaeda behind. Not now.

He quickly grabbed the boy by his waist and underneath his knees and just like the first time he carried him away.

The Knights were running like crazy behind the two. It was almost like they could keep up with them.

Hinata was getting anxious while they came closer. They have had lessons from a Kings Knight. They're almost on the same level as a Killer or an Assassin.

Komaeda who was clinging onto Hinata like a child was shaking. He didn't want to go back to being imprisoned again.

With this sign he let his life rest in Hinata's arms. The person who once yelled to kill him. The person who he now was in love with.