Medical Bay

XXX

With Bumblebee

Bumblebee raced back to the Medical Bay to check up on Starfire. He saw somebody walking out.

"Starfire?" He asked the femme.

The femme just stood there. Looking at Bumblebee, he saw blue optics glowing in the shadow of the building.

"No." She stepped into the light.

"I am Cyberflame." She kinda looked like Starfire. But she was silver and red with flames on her wrists and legs. And an Insecticon scratch mark on her chest. "And you are?" She crossed her arms.

"I'm Bumblebee, one of Starfires partners."

She smirked. "I was wondering how she got caught and almost got smelted. You are the reason!" She pointed her blaster at Bumblebee.

He lift his arms as if he were surrendering.

"Woah, woah!"

Cyberflame lowered her blasters and transformed them back into servos.

"I'm... sorry. It's just... It's hard to see my twin like this."

Bumblebee was amazed.

"Woah. You guys are twins?" He questioned.

"Yes. I know we really don't look alike but since we shared a split spark. It traveled into different directions."

"If you don't mind me asking-" Bumblebee walked up closer to the femme. "How did you find each other?"

"We didn't find each other, our sparks brought us together. We sensed the same energy across Cybertron before the war started, we didn't know what we were looking for, we just knew we had to follow. And as we followed, we found each other. We've been close ever since."

"That's awesome that you found each other, but what's gonna happen now that Starfire is in stasis?" Bee questioned.

"The Field Medic Ratchet, said that Starfire will wake up. He just doesn't know when. Now if you'll excuse me-" She walked past Bumblebee. "I am off to meet up with some Wreckers."

"The Wreckers? You're joining them?" He questioned.

"Surprised much?" She raised her brow.

"No, no. It's just.. You look more like a Stealth Bot to me."

"Umm. Thanks." Cyberflame walked away.

Bumblebee saw Cyberflame with another 'Bot and walked into a ship.

He began walking into the Medical Bay.

"How is she?" Bumblebee asked Ratchet.

"It appears that her Spark rate is returning to normal, all of a sudden. It just doesn't make sense.-"

"What doesn't make sense?"

"This happened just a few megaklicks ago, she should still be in stasis mode."

Red Alert walked over towards them. He was a Autobot Medic like Ratchet. "Ratchet, we need your help. An Autobot soldier is down."

"Who?" Ratchet questioned.

"Kup." He answered.

Ratchet sighed, "Oh, no. I will be back."

Red Alert and Ratchet raced out of the Medical bay.

Bumblebee waited for the femme to wake up.

"Please Starfire. Wake up."

Bumblebee pled. "You gotta wake up. If you can hear me, I think you're... A great solider."

XXX

Starfire slowly opened her optics and saw Bumblebee.

He sighed in relief. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"So am I. What.. happened?" She questioned as she slowly got up, still weak from the fall.

"You took quite a fall. Ratchet wasn't sure if you were gonna survive, but here you are." Bumblebee smiled.

She smiled back.

BOOM!

The ground started shaking.

"What was that?" Starfire quickly got up and stood to her feet, but wobbled from being dizzy.

"Sounded like something crashed."

Bumblebees optics widen in fear. Was it the ship that Cyberflame was in?