Military HQ

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN HASBRO, THE HUB, OR THE SERIES "Transformers Prime", I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS THAT I'VE MADE , THE TITLE AND THE BOOK COVER.

Time line: Megatron leaving Cybertron

"Fall back! The battle is lost!" Ultra Magnus called out through the com link.

"No!" She replied. "We can still win this, I just need more time." She found some rubble a couple of klicks near Darkmount and hid behind that as two vehicons passed by.

"You cannot go alone, do you understand me?" Magnus questioned.

All that replied was the sound of blasters going off.

"Who said I was alone?" Then the com link went offline. It was obvious that she turned it off. Ultra Magnus has never seen such Wrecker behavior since Wheeljack.

XXX 1 Earth hour later XXX

"Moonracer, I need you to go with Octane and bust through Darkmount, cause a distraction so that Powerglide, Cyberflame and I can reach the Nemesis' energon storage volt." She gave the signal and Moonracer turned on her cloaking device and started running towards Darkmount to meet up with Octane.

"So, how much longer till the coast is clear?" Cyberflame questioned. She could tell Cyber was getting squirmy.

"Patience, it might take Megaklicks, even nanocycles until it's clear to continue on with the mission." She answered.

_______________________________

XXX

Time Line: A couple of megaklicks after Orion Pax became Optimus Prime, middle of the war

Starfires age in human years: 14

Cyberflames age in human years: 14

"Starfire, what are we doing? Decepticons could be here." Cyberflame questioned her twin. "Relax, we're only here to get answers about the Toxen attack and then we'll leave. And why do you always have to worry? It's only Darkmount"

"Because it's filled with Scrap Eating Decepticons!" She yelled out.

"Shhhhhh!" Starfire covered her twins mouth. "Be quite!" She whispered, "You're gonna get us-" She gasped at the sound of footsteps approaching.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." They looked up and saw the one called, Starscream. "Scrap." And since they weren't armed, they had nothing to fight with.

XXX

Their servos were strapped in energon cuffs and were escorted to the top of the fortress, where Megatron was sitting on his throne.

"You captured scouts?" Megatron questioned.

"No my Lord, just two stray civilians. No Autobot or Decepticon symbol." Starscream pushed the femmes forward. Cyberflame started to panic, Starfire deeply sighed and began to speak.

"Lord Megatron, I, Starfire, wish to be a Decepticon. The Cursed Autobots killed my friends, causing my sister and I to seek revenge on them. They must feel pain-" She started to walk closer to the Decepticon leader, Trying to figure out what to say next. "T-They must be eliminated... One by one. Until you, Lord Megatron, can lead the Decepticons to victory and greatness as the last of the Autobots go offline... Cybertron will be restored in your mighty hand."

The former gladiator was impressed with the femmes speech while Starfire wanted to wash her mouth out from what she said.

"Starscream." Megatron stood from his throne, "You scout for any Autobot signals, I will show our new recruits around." The cuffs were released. Starfire winked at Cyber when he wasn't looking, Cyberflame was still questioning if her twin was right in the head.