The Saint (#Wattys2017)

Title: The Saint

"Dance with me."

I looked at Giovanni and his blue eyes stared at me with amazement and compassion. Something no other man ever did before."I have not danced in a long time Isabel." He smirked as he laid back on the couch and stared at me. My favorite song was playing, and I could not help but to pull him up as I begged. "Please?" That soft plead made him weak. Nothing ever made him weak. He never danced before. This tall, buff, muscular man danced with me and held my tiny self against his strong frame as if I was everything in the world to him. He danced......Or he tried to dance for me. I giggled as I ran my fingers through his hair as he looked nervous. "Isabel. I must tell you something." He whispered against my lips. Giovanni FiorelliMafia Lord. Cold. Ruthless. Deadly. Unwilling to care or love.Isabel Cielo.Sweet. Kind. Selfless. Beautiful inside and out. Able to love No matter what condition.When a meeting has gone bad, Giovanni thought that he would die in the freezing cold river. Never would he have thought that in a world full of demons and monsters, he would meet.......

A Saint.

Author: Isaboricua

Rating: 7/10

Status: COMPLETED