45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!

Start from the beginning

"Thanks." The twins said, grinning, then getting back into position. Riza and Gai went to the back, talking with grins. Somebodys' got things in common. Kyousuke went next to the cargo, next to my twin plants who were silent. I went back into the front of the party and everyone gave us the go to walk.

The shade kept us cool, as the trees tilted to one another as we passed by. It was the pulling together instead of parting. For a second I almost grinned to myself like a lunatic. Almost.

Moses and the Red Sea.

Asoka and the Green Forest. I giggled silently, continueing to walk on the path.

The clacks of hooves, and slight sqeaks of the wheels and our footsteps were all that was heard, of course with the chatter at the back of the group.

We walked quietly. Stopping every few hours for drinks. It was sunset and the lights of a village were ahead.

"Alright. Lets find a hotel to unload in, and we'll rest for the night, then go in the morning." Riza said with a grin. Everyone nodded.

We entered and nobody really gave us a second glance, they must be used to passer-byers around here. I walked over to two elderly women.

"Excuse me Madams," They both looked up at me slightly startled. "Do you know where an Inn might be?" I asked her politely and softly. They both smiled softly with wrinkles at features with old age.

"Ofcourse. Its down the street, to the right. You can't miss it." One with blonde hair awnsered. I nodded and bowed gratefully.

"Thank you." She moved her arm.

"Its no problem. Thank you for proving me that kids haven't lost all maners over the years." Her raspy voice laughed alittle. I smiled and waved a good bye, saying thankyou. Everyone else followed behind me.

We went down the street quietly. The street lamps flickered on and the streets became peaceful. We found a building labled 'INN'. Riza and Gai walked in as I went around to the back with the Rose Twins and the cargo. The Twins watched Kyousuke and went in through the front.

I saw the back was a patch of grass and dirt. I led the cattle to a spot and used my Kekkai Genkai to form a barn made from vines, that will hold them in, and keep others out. I added a hay stack and a bowl for food.

I looked to the cargo which was outside of the barn. I used a genjutsu to make it invisable, and one underneath that one, and underneath the other. Then finally, a high class jutsu that shocked and knocked out whoever got past it.

I finished, clapping my hands and wiping them against my shorts with a grin. Sleep time soon.

I gave myself a content sigh and mentally patted my back.

'Do you feel bad?' A dark voice from behind me asked. I spun around to see nothing.

'What do you want.' I thought to myself.

'Your pain and suffering.' It replied, seeming to sound closer and closer.

'Leave me alone.' I hissed inwardly at the evil voice inside of my head.

'Why? Don't you enjoy my presence?' The voice asked, sarcastically. I blew a hair from my eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I hissed.

'Fine, be Alone, in this world. Therefore you'll be Alone in Both Worlds. To be good, you must also be bad. One cannot be without the other.' The dark voice said, and ceased speaking.

I waited for another few minutes before sighing and entering the back door of the inn. There stood my twin roses who led me to the room. I knocked twice and the door opened to reveal Gai.