B1 Pt15 Ravenous

Mae's eye opened gently.

She looked down to see Xiumin asleep hugging her body. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair. The blanket was barely covering them.

"Good morning, my queen." Mumbled Xiumin.
"How long did we sleep?"
He looked at his phone.
"Looks like a full day. We must have been exahusted." He laughed. He scooted up closer to her and turned on the TV for her to watch. He put his hands over a large bite on her neck made by none other than himself.
"That one looks really deep. Are you alright?" He was concerned.
"I'm fine my king." Mae smiled back at him. Xiumin blushed as he heard her call him king.
"If you decide to live with me in eternity, you will be a queen. Did you know that?" He laughed rubbing his neck.
"What do you mean?"
"Well I'm pure blooded. I am heir to my family's throne. If you accept me and become mine forever, you will be my queen." He explained. She smiled and kissed him, pushing him back on to the bed. She grabbed his face and kissed him over and over.

"Why do you keep saying if when you know I have already accepted you?" She asked.

"I just want to be sure you understand what you want. There is no turning back." His voice was soft and almost sad.

"Xiumin. I have wanted this since you first bit me." She tried her best to convince him but he just didn't believe her.

Later that night at dinner they were all sitting down eating. Mae looked at her steak.
"Don't play with it." Ordered Baekhyun. She made a face at him and he stood up and pointed at her.
"YAH! THATS DISRESPECTFUL! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" he yelled. The others laughed.
"Are you not hungry?" Asked Chen.
"I just have alot on my mind."
"Like what?" Questioned Chanyeol.
She looked at Xiumin and he knew exactly what was about to happen. His eyes got wide and he shook his head in silence. She didn't want to embarrass him but she needed to prove to him that she wanted this.
"Just the fact that me and Xiumin have been having fucking and now we love each other and we made the bond and I want to be turned and he wants it too but he doesn't want me to want it and he won't do it because he's being a jerk." She said casually poking at her meat.

There was nothing but silence. Everyone's mouths dropped and they all looked at Xiumin. He slumped his head onto the table.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT FOOD!!!!!" yelled Baekhyun.
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!"
"BRO SHES 19!!!!"
All of them were yelling, some were laughing at finding out.
"So that's what all the moaning was. Well Mae, I'm curious, does he like his prey below or above" joked Chanyeol.
She smiled at the joke and whispered to him.
"Below" she giggled. Xiumins face was red.
She expected Baekhyun to be more upset but he didn't really seem that mad.
"I kind of figured this would happen. Well I guess I will have to order another girl. When is this happening?"
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE SHE STILL HASN'T THOUGHT THIS COMPLETELY THROUGH! DONT PUSH IT!" yelled Xiumin to Baekhyun.
"OH MY GOD YES I HAVE! I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO MY FAMILY! IM STAYING HERE! I WANT THIS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT!" she screamed. Silence again. She slammed her fork down and got up from the table.
"IM NOT DOING THE FUCKING DISHES TONIGHT AND IM GOING TO BED! GOOD NIGHT!" She ranted.
She went up the stairs and slammed her door locking it.

All the boys looked at Xiumin.
"You shouldn't have yelled at her." Said Sehun quietly.
"Don't you think I know that?" Replied Xiumin.
"Why are you so against turning her?" Asked Baekhyun
"What the hell? I thought you were too? Don't you think of her as our food? Aren't you upset? You of all people should be upset." Said Xiumin.
"Normally I would be, but I really care about Mae. She's my friend. I want her to be happy." Replied Baekhyun.
"I agree. If she says she has thought about it than she probably has. I would just turn her already. Plus I would love to have her in our nest." Said Chen. Xiumin sat and stared at his wine.
"Well she's pissed now and I doubt she will ever talk to me again..." He mumbled.

Up in her room Mae sat and cried on her bed.

I love him so much and I have tried my best to convince him that I want this. Why won't he just believe me. Is it because he doesn't actually love me? If he just wanted sex he should have said so because I still would have given it to him. But now that my feelings are involved it sucks! I want this so bad and he won't give it to me!!!

She curled up in her bed and cried herself to sleep.