B1 Pt4 Testing the Waters

Mae woke up and went straight into the kitchen. She fixed herself a huge serving of spinich and ate it all. If she was going to make the best of her life here she was going to need a heart that could pump a lot of blood. After breakfast she got dressed into short gym shorts and a tank top and started some cardio. She jogged in place and did jumping jacks. She needed a powerful heart.

"Good morning Mae. How are you sweety?" Asked Xiumin as he came downstairs.
She ran over to him and hugged him.
"I'm great! I'm working on my heart so it can be strong for you guys. Do you need any blood? Also what are we doing today?" She said excitedly.

"Woa. Calm down Hun. No I am full still. Sehun and Chanyeol will probably need some today tho. Thanks for working on your heart. Its a great idea to keep it strong and healthy. Also would you like to order some clothes online for you today? We can get the delivered today and me you and Chanyeol can fix up your room." Said Xiumin as he laughed a bit.
"Yeah I would love that!" She replied.

A few minutes later Sehun came into the room. Xiumin and Mae were on the computer picking out very modest cute clothing on the computer. Sehun looked at the screen.
"Are you fucking kidding me? Get her some clothes that won't make her look like a child. She needs some sexy clothes!" He said as he bought 10 more outfits.
"When was the last time you fed?" She asked Sehun.
He was taken back. It was a little weird that she was interested in it.
"Uhm.... I guess 3 days ago?"
She rolled up her sleeve and sat down.
"Here have some." She said with a smile.

"Uhm.... Okay?" He said as he bent down and grabbed her arm.
He began to feed and it did not phase Mae at all. She needed someone with larger fangs. Baekhyuns were the largest but Sehun was the youngest and his weren't as developed. He finished after a bit and she didn't even get dizzy. He pulled off her arm and smiled.
He looked at her confused. "You just offered for me to drink?" He asked.
"You needed some didn't you?" She said still looking at clothes.
"Yeah.." he said with a smile.
He sat down and looked at clothes with her.

After some cleaning up around the house it was already afternoon. Mae decided to go talk to Chanyeol to see if he needed to feed.
She knocked on his room.
"Come in" he said.
She opened the door and walked in.
"Oh well hello. Do you need something Hun?" He asked with a smirk.
"No. I heard you were hungry and Im about to get a bath so it would be best to do it now if you want it." She said as she held out her wrist.
"I am pretty hungry but I don't feed from the wrist sweet thing." He said getting up from the desk he was sitting at. He started to walk towards her.
"Oh so the neck?" She said nervously as she rubbed her neck.
He put hands on the wall that she was back up to. One on each side.
He shook his head.
"What? Then where do you feed?" She asked completely confused.
He tapped her thigh with his hand and smiled.
"Youre kidding me." She said.
He backed up and turned around shrugging his shoulders.
"But I only like to feed if a female is willing so let me know when youre ready." He said.
She slammed the door and locked it.
He turned around very surprised.
"Just do it." She said.
He raised his eyebrows.
"So do you want me to-" he was cut off.
"Just do whatever you need to do Chanyeol." She said.
He picked her up and put her on the bed. He pushed her shorts up and licked her inner thigh.
She shivered and looked down at him.
"Was that really nessecery?" She asked.
He looked up at her and then back at her thigh. He buried his fangs into her flesh and closed his eyes. It had a bit more pain than others due to the fact that it was on the thigh. She bit her lip and he looked up at her. He suddenly stopped and sat up.
"Omg. Don't tell me you enjoy this!" He said with a smile.
He had realized it.
"No I dont! It just hurt a little." She said as she pulled her leg away and got off the bed. She put a bandage on it.
"Yes you do! I saw your face and it's almost like a sex face. You like the pain?" He said with a laugh.
"No I don't!" She said as she slammed the door leaving.

She had not gotten enough pleasure but she decided she might as well just keep herself fang free tonight. She got into a hot bath and let her head sink under the water. She held her breath as she let the water engulf her. She quickly sat up and took a deep breath. She got out of the tub and dried her self off. After putting on her night gown she left the bathroom and began to walk down the hall. She went into her room and Xiumin was putting all of her clothes in the closet and dresser.
"Oh hey!" She said.
"Oh hey. Your clothes came in. Did you just get out of the bath?" He asked. She was looking at some of the clothes.
"Yeah. Wow these are so cool and cute." She replied.
He laughed. His fangs showed a bit. It was weird. Why were his fangs out.
"Why are your fangs extended? Are you hungry?" She asked as she got very close to him and pointed at his fangs. He closed his mouth quickly
"It just happens some time. Does it scare you?" He asked.
"No not at all." She said with a smile.
She sat down in the bed and patted next to her.
"Tell me more about vampire stuff." She said.
"Well what do you want to know?" He asked as he sat down next to her and layed down.
"Why don't you drink blood every day?" She asked.
"We don't have to. We can but we would become more thirsty for it." He said.
"Do you guys get pleasure from it?" She asked.
He blushed.
"Yeah I guess on a large feeding but we still do stuff ya know." He said.
"What happened to the other girls Baekhyun bought?" She asked.
"Oh. Well one of them took their own life. The others just got too sick to provide so he let them go. It's really sad. But don't lose hope. You seem very different and it's good your so curious in it." He said
"Oh well I actually don't remember anything before waking up on my first day here. Nothing. I have no other memories so this is the only place I know I'm needed." She said.
"Wait. You have no other memories?! Wow. Baekhyun must have wiped your memory which is kind of different." He said.
"Can he do that?"
"Yeah he is extremely powerful. That's why his fangs are the longest. The good quality blood let's his powers get stronger." He said.

They talked for a while and then she went to bed. The day was over and she had a big day tomorrow.